- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- He's smart (very!) and accessible (yay!). Watch some of Stephen Morris' videos and hear him @ KWAG this Thu, 7 - 9 pm ow.ly/rpquu 6 hours ago
- A great take on why it's never too early to bring your baby to the Gallery! ow.ly/rn4IE 11 hours ago
- Many of KWAG's programs for kids & adults are free of charge! Take part in #GivingTuesday and donate to your Gallery ow.ly/rplpL 1 day ago
- Is this you? RT @oac_cao: Wanted! Dancers, dance-makers, teachers from all dance styles. Get counted! #yesIdance ow.ly/qBHTu 1 day ago
- There are two spots left for the Flower Arranging wkshp @ KW|AG, Sat Dec 7, 12 - 2 pm, $60+HST. They won't last long! ow.ly/rpmPV 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: July 2010
The Record arts writer Robert Reid weighs in on KW|AG´s summer exhibitions. Read the full article here.
Seen in downtown Fullerton, California, this fun poster promotes an equally engaging monthly art walk. Never the same twice, the tag line says it all.
One of our kwaggies recently took in a contemporary drawing show at the CCA Ujazdowski Castle in Warsaw, Poland. ” It featured drawings from FUKT Magazine, a Berlin based mag for contemporary drawing. Coincidentally, one of the drawings was of Pan-National … Continue reading
The MT Space not only provides a home base for some truly remarkable theater, they also throw a great bash! Continue reading
Stop by KW|AG’s front desk for your copy of the City of Kitchener’s Rotunda Gallery Call for Exhibitions 2011. The deadline is September 16th at 4 pm. The pdf version is available here. Check out Rotunda Gallery’s newest exhibition Interzone … Continue reading
Tune into Rogers Cable 20 Waterloo Region tonight to catch KW|AG’s Curator of Exhibitions and Collections, Crystal Mowry commenting on how local artists whose work reflects their cultural heritage or experiences benefits the community. It is part of a larger … Continue reading
Yes, there is a contest for the best in restroom design. Already in its 10th year in the US, Canada will now join the ranks of recognizing good design in this very important space. See the contest details here. From … Continue reading
KW|AG’s Curator of Exhibitions and Collections, Crystal Mowry is part of the Natural History Exhibition at Gallery Stratford, on view until September 26th. Read the Natural talents: Artists and animals meet at Barnicke by Leah Sandals in NOW Magazine here.
kwartzlab’s second 5+5 event last week featured both Gareth Lichty, (artist and p/t installation kwaggie) and K. Jennifer Bedford, a former kwaggie and now Audience Development Coordinator at Cambridge Galleries. Check out kwartzlab’s blog for more on the 5 + … Continue reading