- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Guided outdoor walking tours of the Kitchener core area. Tours begin at the Gallery. 1st tour is Jun 28. Register @ ow.ly/NvFz4 11 hours ago
- Sat, Jun 6, 1-4pm @ the Main Library, 35 Albert St., WPL & our community partners are hosting a fun filled afternoon! http://t.co/gOVBbTeDXp 13 hours ago
- The next PD Day is THIS Fri May 29 and KW|AG is ready for kids w/ a full day of great art activities for ages 7-14 ow.ly/Nc1XI 1 day ago
- Hey KW|AG enthusiasts! You're coming to our AGM tonight, right?! Starts @ 7 pm followed by a reception. twitter.com/FriendsOfKWAG/… 1 day ago
- Join us for guided outdoor walking tours of the Kitchener core area. Tours begin at the Gallery. Register online @ ow.ly/NsiPW 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: July 2010
The Record arts writer Robert Reid weighs in on KW|AG´s summer exhibitions. Read the full article here.
Seen in downtown Fullerton, California, this fun poster promotes an equally engaging monthly art walk. Never the same twice, the tag line says it all.
One of our kwaggies recently took in a contemporary drawing show at the CCA Ujazdowski Castle in Warsaw, Poland. ” It featured drawings from FUKT Magazine, a Berlin based mag for contemporary drawing. Coincidentally, one of the drawings was of Pan-National … Continue reading
The MT Space not only provides a home base for some truly remarkable theater, they also throw a great bash! Continue reading
Stop by KW|AG’s front desk for your copy of the City of Kitchener’s Rotunda Gallery Call for Exhibitions 2011. The deadline is September 16th at 4 pm. The pdf version is available here. Check out Rotunda Gallery’s newest exhibition Interzone … Continue reading
Tune into Rogers Cable 20 Waterloo Region tonight to catch KW|AG’s Curator of Exhibitions and Collections, Crystal Mowry commenting on how local artists whose work reflects their cultural heritage or experiences benefits the community. It is part of a larger … Continue reading
Yes, there is a contest for the best in restroom design. Already in its 10th year in the US, Canada will now join the ranks of recognizing good design in this very important space. See the contest details here. From … Continue reading
KW|AG’s Curator of Exhibitions and Collections, Crystal Mowry is part of the Natural History Exhibition at Gallery Stratford, on view until September 26th. Read the Natural talents: Artists and animals meet at Barnicke by Leah Sandals in NOW Magazine here.
kwartzlab’s second 5+5 event last week featured both Gareth Lichty, (artist and p/t installation kwaggie) and K. Jennifer Bedford, a former kwaggie and now Audience Development Coordinator at Cambridge Galleries. Check out kwartzlab’s blog for more on the 5 + … Continue reading