- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- Summer will actually happen this year! Sign up the kids for Summer Art Camp, they will love you forever for it. ow.ly/lg3am 1 hour ago
- RT @365_kw: Do you have kids? Join @WaterlooLibrary and @kwartgallery fro Family Art Saturdays! Info here: ow.ly/lcRE2 #kwaweso… 1 hour ago
- You are invited to attend the KW|AG AGM & learn more about the Gallery Mon May 27, 7 pm. Free admission. RSVP to Sara at email@example.com. 7 hours ago
- May 22 is open house Wed for Box 12 artists, @ WalterFedy, 5-7, 675 Queen St. S Kitchener ow.ly/lgbZa 23 hours ago
- Hope everyone had a fantastic Victoria Day! KW|AG is getting ready for another busy wknd with a Plant Sale on Sat. and Gallery Tour on Sun. 23 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: September 2010
The title of KW|AG’s contribution to the Steel Rail Sessions last Friday smacked of voyeurism and titillation. The Nude Car did its best to live up to expectation and delighted many (and disappointed others) with its single sans clothing occupant, … Continue reading
The && Collective are working in residence today to create their new product line. Working with everything from computers to toy dinosaurs the group will transform the items and themselves into the Ampersand Co. on October 1st at 7 p.m. … Continue reading
Saturday, October 2nd will see the close of Mary Catherine Newcomb’s Product of Eden. Billed as “Strange+Wonderful” (The Toronto Star), the squash babies have garnered quite a following over the summer, with media interest from The Toronto Star Untitled Contemporary … Continue reading
A Boundless Moment marks the beginning of a new series of Community Curator projects at The Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery. Tarin Hughes, a recent graduate of the University of Waterloo’s Fine Arts program and KW|AG docent, was invited to conduct self-directed … Continue reading
The amphitheater on the front lawn of KW|AG at Centre in the Square is done, with a fantastic crew laying the sod and completing the laying of the flag stone this morning. We’re told that benches, already ordered from a … Continue reading
The backhoes arrived at KW|AG yesterday and parked themselves in the outdoor sculpture garden in front of Center in the Square. After some preliminary and puzzling digging, they began construction on a small amphitheater – complete with stone seating and … Continue reading
KW|AG’s Fall Opening Reception on Friday was a spectacular mix of acoustic & kinetic, local heritage and collaboration. The diverse crowd enjoyed meeting the artists and learning more about sciencefictionsciencefair, Reality in Reverse [barn raising], the && Collective and A … Continue reading
Ever wonder what happens behind the scenes at KW|AG before an Opening? Here are some of the last minute moments caught on my BlackBerry. See you here at 7 p.m. ~ Kirstie
Oil is everywhere. With front page news like the Gulf oil spill and the Enbridge pipeline spill in Michigan oil has reached celebrity status. The subject has also taken focus in the art world with Edward Burtynsky’s dramatic photographs of … Continue reading