A March sneak peek, from the 2011 Leejay Levene Calendar – now on sale at KW|AG and businesses across Kitchener-Waterloo. All proceeds from the calendar go directly to KW|AG.
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Woah! RT @CityKitchener: #KitchenerFact – the population in 1921 was 21,763. Today’s population is 219,153. 6 hours ago
- RT @walrusmagazine: The hundredth issue of The Walrus is on newsstands today, and it's a beauty! Get your copy and celebrate with us.... 8 hours ago
- @angrycelery Thanks for coming by the Gallery! We love this time of year too :) 8 hours ago
- RT @ChristieDigital: Christie is proud to announce the CineAsia 2013 film screenings are supported by Christie Solaria Series projectors... 8 hours ago
- RT @WR_Record: Temporary St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market building opens #Thursday ow.ly/rBjB9 #SJFM #WaterlooRegion 9 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region