- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @grand_social: Take a relaxing break from work & visit one of the many art galleries we have in #WRAwesome! @kwartgallery... 15 minutes ago
- RT @chefscottycooks: Its a nice day for a walk to .@kwartgallery .@Centre_Square for lunch with us & .@PoorBhoysEatery #HandsomeRick... 16 minutes ago
- Getting ready for back-to-school? Don't get caught by surprise by the early PD Day Sep 19. Register for KWAGs camp ow.ly/AxFQl 1 hour ago
- Got out of town visitors? Introduce them to the Explorer's Pass, a great way to see the area's culture & heritage. ow.ly/AvmS8 3 hours ago
- RT @NewArtRadioKW: #throwbackthursday The ever entertaining Nicole Nuefeld from KWAG came on to chat #art & #events at #kwag!... 22 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: January 2011
A creation of David Jensenius and Ian Newton, with programming by Ian Newton, New Music at the Gallery is a unique 3 concert music series hosted in KW|AG’s co|lab space. The series follows up on the successful October New Music … Continue reading
This post was created by the WLU KS:300 Cultural Studies in Action Students: Jordan Brennan, Alannah McConville, Victoria Shilton, Marcie Foster, Anna Wellman and Paiman Mohammad. Meet them here> Picture yourself, in that typical white room. Sterile, I know. It’s … Continue reading
Over 90 people attended last Friday’s Reception that celebrated the opening of Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic Fantasy, Michelle Allard’s Materialscape and Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time. Despite the very cold weather outside, the energy generated by the artists and party … Continue reading
Tonight’s Opening Reception marks a couple of firsts. The debut of the new entry wall in our not to be missed green, and the unveiling of the New Music at the Gallery Series for starters. Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, which she … Continue reading
Kate Carder-Thompson, one of KW|AG’s artist educators and docents dropped us an email today to let us know about her plans for the upcoming Artlab (ages 6-8 & 9-12 yrs) and Teen Studios: Everything Printmaking classes. “Hey, Everybody! Classes are … Continue reading
Meet Marcie, Jordan, Paiman, Alannah, Anna and Victoria – six students from Wilfred Laurier University’s Cultural Studies in Action (KS300) class. Their mission at KW|AG is to capture their Gallery experiences and share them with you via our social media … Continue reading
This was passed to us by our friends at the Kitchener BIA. A great chance for a local artist. Mural Design Opportunity in the Heart of Downtown Kitchener! The Downtown Kitchener BIA is seeking applicants for the design and implementation … Continue reading
4:30 p.m. – The main Gallery is nearing completion. – Artist Robert Linsley is in house putting the finishing touches on his exhibition, A Geomorphic Fantasy – Ian, our Preparator is unraveling, painting, patching, moving and otherwise doing. – Michelle … Continue reading
We hope that you are staying warm! Despite last night’s snow storm, KW|AG is humming this morning. In day three of strike, the curatorial team is well underway with the dismantling of the Fall 2010 exhibitions and preparations for the … Continue reading
Rally from your armchair for arts & culture. Visit this page on January 11th for live coverage of the Alliance for a Grand Community´s 2011 Arts & Culture Rally at the Conrad Centre. Ask questions, make comments and share your … Continue reading