- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Take a walk through architectural history on KWAGs final guided tour of @DTKitchener , Thurs Aug 28,6-8. Sign up here ow.ly/Ax2cC 15 hours ago
- Get ready for art-making fun @ KWAG this Fall. Artlab & Art Explorations are open for registration: ow.ly/AGLaV 18 hours ago
- Getting down to the final weeks of Extraordinary Folk and Intuitive Vision. You need to see these 2 exhibitions - plan your visit today! 20 hours ago
- The back-school-fun isn't just for kids! Check out the workshops KWAG has for you this Fall ow.ly/ACJeY & register online. 1 day ago
- Opening Aug 29, the corridor exhibition The Letter explores how changes in technology have changed how we communicate ow.ly/ACDHA 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Ketri joined us in January of 2008 as a Gallery Attendant (making her one of our front desk veterans.) Here is her take on our get to know you questions. What is your favorite piece on exhibit and why? My … Continue reading
The idea that became the Cultural Access Program was hatched by Mary Cone Barrie, the former director of the University of Toronto’s School of Continuing Studies four years ago. Her idea was simple, she wanted to connect new Canadians with … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading
2011 City of Kitchener Artist in Residence Sean M. Puckett has launched his Portrait of Kitchener project, a year long quest to “attend events and create consistently styles portraits documenting the people that make up the community that is Kitchener”. … Continue reading
Tuesday night, February 15, at 7:00, at Kitchener City Hall, Kitchener councilors are discussing whether or not to continue to support sustainability funding for the arts in Kitchener. The sustainability fund was established last year to help ensure the long-term … Continue reading
What do bubbles, stalactites & the universe have in common? Find out as tour guide and artist educator Kate Carder-Thompson takes you on a virtual mini tour of Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time, Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic … Continue reading
Artist Colwyn Griffith has published his catalogue to accompany Something About Time, currently On View at KW|AG. Find the online only publication here. Learn more about the exhibition, which includes a photography series of reused and abandoned fast … Continue reading