- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Ever wonder who helps support the quality exhibs, programming & education at KWAG. Check out our sponsors ow.ly/rDCWI THANK YOU! 11 hours ago
- @LaurierNews you're very welcome! 12 hours ago
- 30 Years of C Magazine - congratulations! Details about the anniversary celebration & launch: ow.ly/rBbva 15 hours ago
- RT @KitchLibrary: Cheering on our local indie book store! MT @49thShelf: Lit Wish List from Mandy @BooksWordsWorth bit.ly/1bvFDfW 17 hours ago
- RT @walrusmagazine: Want to give a gift? Want to give something to yourself? Subscriptions are ONLY $20 and come with a FREE tote bag!... 17 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Ketri joined us in January of 2008 as a Gallery Attendant (making her one of our front desk veterans.) Here is her take on our get to know you questions. What is your favorite piece on exhibit and why? My … Continue reading
The idea that became the Cultural Access Program was hatched by Mary Cone Barrie, the former director of the University of Toronto’s School of Continuing Studies four years ago. Her idea was simple, she wanted to connect new Canadians with … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading
2011 City of Kitchener Artist in Residence Sean M. Puckett has launched his Portrait of Kitchener project, a year long quest to “attend events and create consistently styles portraits documenting the people that make up the community that is Kitchener”. … Continue reading
Tuesday night, February 15, at 7:00, at Kitchener City Hall, Kitchener councilors are discussing whether or not to continue to support sustainability funding for the arts in Kitchener. The sustainability fund was established last year to help ensure the long-term … Continue reading
What do bubbles, stalactites & the universe have in common? Find out as tour guide and artist educator Kate Carder-Thompson takes you on a virtual mini tour of Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time, Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic … Continue reading
Artist Colwyn Griffith has published his catalogue to accompany Something About Time, currently On View at KW|AG. Find the online only publication here. Learn more about the exhibition, which includes a photography series of reused and abandoned fast … Continue reading