- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Creative Thinking Workshops at KW|AG
- Speed Networking at KW|AG – A Big Hit
- A Chat with Kate
- Good to be Back at KW|AG
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- RT @KitchLibrary: The Main Library will close for 2 months starting March 23. We're getting ready to move into our new Central Library!... 13 hours ago
- RT @border_mag: A new week and a new batch of artwork to covet! Day 6 of our preview includes Suzie Smith, Karen Asher, Collin...... 13 hours ago
- Last week to view The Same Problem video installation. Come for the closing reception, Thurs @ 7, and meet 1 of the artists, Aleesa Cohene. 13 hours ago
- 1st day of March Break camp at the Gallery and the kids are looking right at home! ow.ly/i/4QM7N ow.ly/i/4QM7P 14 hours ago
- Pretty cool! RT @CreatorsProject: An Insider's Guide To "Hearing Architecture" bit.ly/1gkSaG8 14 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Ketri joined us in January of 2008 as a Gallery Attendant (making her one of our front desk veterans.) Here is her take on our get to know you questions. What is your favorite piece on exhibit and why? My … Continue reading
The idea that became the Cultural Access Program was hatched by Mary Cone Barrie, the former director of the University of Toronto’s School of Continuing Studies four years ago. Her idea was simple, she wanted to connect new Canadians with … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading
2011 City of Kitchener Artist in Residence Sean M. Puckett has launched his Portrait of Kitchener project, a year long quest to “attend events and create consistently styles portraits documenting the people that make up the community that is Kitchener”. … Continue reading
Tuesday night, February 15, at 7:00, at Kitchener City Hall, Kitchener councilors are discussing whether or not to continue to support sustainability funding for the arts in Kitchener. The sustainability fund was established last year to help ensure the long-term … Continue reading
What do bubbles, stalactites & the universe have in common? Find out as tour guide and artist educator Kate Carder-Thompson takes you on a virtual mini tour of Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time, Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic … Continue reading
Artist Colwyn Griffith has published his catalogue to accompany Something About Time, currently On View at KW|AG. Find the online only publication here. Learn more about the exhibition, which includes a photography series of reused and abandoned fast … Continue reading