- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- RT @DenverArtMuseum: 5 Facts About Claude Monet's Water Lilies--thanks to @Botanic for help w/ this ow.ly/rAJ8u @denverknowsarts 3 hours ago
- RT @walrusmagazine: Next week we're going to be counting down our top ten most read stories of 2013. Before we do, tell us what your fave... 4 hours ago
- @snapdKW Always happy to share :) 6 hours ago
- Visit Art Basel virtually! RT @CreatorsProject: Take an Instagram tour of Art Basel bit.ly/1gSFfOj http://t.co/MCdCbfw6xM 7 hours ago
- Don't miss out! RT @snapdKW: Kids' Hop At Kitchener Market With Peter Shaw And Friends Tomorrow 11:00am snapd.at/tekerh 8 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Gallery Registrar Cindy Wayvon gave Eleanor, our Development Associate and I a sneak peek of her picks for Mayor Carl Zehr’s office at City Hall. Curated from the permanent collection, Cindy’s selections worked with themes of urbanization, regional significance and … Continue reading