- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- If only you could spend PD Day with the kids. KW|AG has plans to make the next one on Fri May 31 a day of terrific fun. 12 hours ago
- A great day to bring the family to the Gallery to see Remember When it Happened, an exhibition of work from our permanent collection. 15 hours ago
- Yes, KW|AG is open today, 9:30 - 5. Free admission, come see our new shows. ow.ly/kYKzh 18 hours ago
- Are you starting to think about the summer heat? Summer Art Camp is a great way to beat the heat and have fun. info: ow.ly/l6OWy 1 day ago
- An Immovable Object - an exhibition of work from our permanent collection. Some real gems to see by Ron Shuebrook, Carl Schaefer & others. 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: April 2011
On January 11th, 2011, the Alliance for a Grand Community hosted an Arts & Culture Rally at the Conrad Center in Kitchener. Open to all Alliance members and community arts and culture stakeholders, the Rally was designed to provide an … Continue reading
In 2010, over 70 volunteers donated their time, expertise and energy to KW|AG. Their tireless work ensured the success of numerous activities and programs including Family Sundays, the Black & Gold Gala (our annual fundraiser) and our Opening Receptions. In … Continue reading
With the new season comes the next installment of our Education Department’s Staff Pick program which enables staff and board members to dive into the depths of our 4,000 piece permanent collection and select an artwork that will then be … Continue reading
While filming the Spring Exhibitions YouTube tour with Kate last week, I discovered the Homer Watson drawing that had been selected by Jane Alison Breithaupt for her exhibition of permanent collection art works, Perspective; Perception: What Matters Most. The drawing, … Continue reading