- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Creative Thinking Workshops at KW|AG
- Speed Networking at KW|AG – A Big Hit
- A Chat with Kate
- Stunning watercolours RT @OntArtGalleries: On until April 27 @kwartgallery : Provisional Futures - Tristram Lansdowne ow.ly/vP4Dk 12 hours ago
- Some of Canada's top companies have impressive art collections. Learn about BMO's collection & gallery space, Wed April 23,8 pm @ KWAG. FREE 12 hours ago
- Yes, we will have summer this year. Sign the kids up for our fantastic Summer Art Camp, we've got great new programs. ow.ly/w2oUl 14 hours ago
- Mother's Day is coming up. She'd love our afternoon tea, with cupcakes, creativity and great art. Register today! . ow.ly/w2o9b 17 hours ago
- Enough with the chocolates! Hop over to KW|AG for some calorie-free art. Open today,1 - 5. FREE ow.ly/vU36D 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: April 2011
On January 11th, 2011, the Alliance for a Grand Community hosted an Arts & Culture Rally at the Conrad Center in Kitchener. Open to all Alliance members and community arts and culture stakeholders, the Rally was designed to provide an … Continue reading
In 2010, over 70 volunteers donated their time, expertise and energy to KW|AG. Their tireless work ensured the success of numerous activities and programs including Family Sundays, the Black & Gold Gala (our annual fundraiser) and our Opening Receptions. In … Continue reading
With the new season comes the next installment of our Education Department’s Staff Pick program which enables staff and board members to dive into the depths of our 4,000 piece permanent collection and select an artwork that will then be … Continue reading
While filming the Spring Exhibitions YouTube tour with Kate last week, I discovered the Homer Watson drawing that had been selected by Jane Alison Breithaupt for her exhibition of permanent collection art works, Perspective; Perception: What Matters Most. The drawing, … Continue reading