- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Creative Thinking Workshops at KW|AG
- Speed Networking at KW|AG – A Big Hit
- A Chat with Kate
- Good to be Back at KW|AG
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- RT @KitchLibrary: The Main Library will close for 2 months starting March 23. We're getting ready to move into our new Central Library!... 17 hours ago
- RT @border_mag: A new week and a new batch of artwork to covet! Day 6 of our preview includes Suzie Smith, Karen Asher, Collin...... 18 hours ago
- Last week to view The Same Problem video installation. Come for the closing reception, Thurs @ 7, and meet 1 of the artists, Aleesa Cohene. 18 hours ago
- 1st day of March Break camp at the Gallery and the kids are looking right at home! ow.ly/i/4QM7N ow.ly/i/4QM7P 18 hours ago
- Pretty cool! RT @CreatorsProject: An Insider's Guide To "Hearing Architecture" bit.ly/1gkSaG8 19 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: April 2011
On January 11th, 2011, the Alliance for a Grand Community hosted an Arts & Culture Rally at the Conrad Center in Kitchener. Open to all Alliance members and community arts and culture stakeholders, the Rally was designed to provide an … Continue reading
In 2010, over 70 volunteers donated their time, expertise and energy to KW|AG. Their tireless work ensured the success of numerous activities and programs including Family Sundays, the Black & Gold Gala (our annual fundraiser) and our Opening Receptions. In … Continue reading
With the new season comes the next installment of our Education Department’s Staff Pick program which enables staff and board members to dive into the depths of our 4,000 piece permanent collection and select an artwork that will then be … Continue reading
While filming the Spring Exhibitions YouTube tour with Kate last week, I discovered the Homer Watson drawing that had been selected by Jane Alison Breithaupt for her exhibition of permanent collection art works, Perspective; Perception: What Matters Most. The drawing, … Continue reading