- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- @nickmoreau You're quite welcome, nice job :) 12 hours ago
- @TerreChartrand Thank you for sharing that, Terre. It provides some overall context to the discussion that may be useful for further debate. 13 hours ago
- Have a say: what do you think about this? RT @TerreChartrand: Prime ministers.The good, bad, and the downright ugly wp.me/p3dmIZ-9z 14 hours ago
- Elegance for holiday celebs & much more! KWAGs Community Access Space is avail for rentals ow.ly/i/3YeTp ow.ly/rB59U 15 hours ago
- Your Gallery needs you. #constantcontact conta.cc/1f9NvZ3 17 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: April 2011
On January 11th, 2011, the Alliance for a Grand Community hosted an Arts & Culture Rally at the Conrad Center in Kitchener. Open to all Alliance members and community arts and culture stakeholders, the Rally was designed to provide an … Continue reading
In 2010, over 70 volunteers donated their time, expertise and energy to KW|AG. Their tireless work ensured the success of numerous activities and programs including Family Sundays, the Black & Gold Gala (our annual fundraiser) and our Opening Receptions. In … Continue reading
With the new season comes the next installment of our Education Department’s Staff Pick program which enables staff and board members to dive into the depths of our 4,000 piece permanent collection and select an artwork that will then be … Continue reading
While filming the Spring Exhibitions YouTube tour with Kate last week, I discovered the Homer Watson drawing that had been selected by Jane Alison Breithaupt for her exhibition of permanent collection art works, Perspective; Perception: What Matters Most. The drawing, … Continue reading