- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @grand_social: Let your #imagination soar in the #art “lab” TMRW evening @ KWAG Open to all skill levels! Details: ow.ly/C7L8c 30 minutes ago
- @benguse1 Congratulations and enjoy! 30 minutes ago
- Great donation Petsche's Shoes, thanks! Gift package: clutch purse and $40 gift card to Petsche's Shoes ow.ly/i/6UfNq #Black&Gold 2 hours ago
- Contemporary Art 101 Lunchtime Lectures are back & 1st up is Shirley Madill. Bring your lunch Thu Oct 2, 12-12:40 pm ow.ly/C6U6N 3 hours ago
- Steaks grilled to perfection, exquisite apps & desserts can all be yours with a $50 gift certificate to Baton Rouge ow.ly/i/6Y8vy 3 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: April 2011
On January 11th, 2011, the Alliance for a Grand Community hosted an Arts & Culture Rally at the Conrad Center in Kitchener. Open to all Alliance members and community arts and culture stakeholders, the Rally was designed to provide an … Continue reading
In 2010, over 70 volunteers donated their time, expertise and energy to KW|AG. Their tireless work ensured the success of numerous activities and programs including Family Sundays, the Black & Gold Gala (our annual fundraiser) and our Opening Receptions. In … Continue reading
With the new season comes the next installment of our Education Department’s Staff Pick program which enables staff and board members to dive into the depths of our 4,000 piece permanent collection and select an artwork that will then be … Continue reading
While filming the Spring Exhibitions YouTube tour with Kate last week, I discovered the Homer Watson drawing that had been selected by Jane Alison Breithaupt for her exhibition of permanent collection art works, Perspective; Perception: What Matters Most. The drawing, … Continue reading