- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- That's one really happy prize winner! Thanks Total Skin & Body for your continued generosity and support for KWAG. ow.ly/i/7l67D 40 minutes ago
- ow.ly/i/7l50Z Some of the amazing Black & Gold organizing committee. Tough to get them all together when they're always on the job! 59 minutes ago
- @grand_social Thanks for sharing! FYI this wkshp is full. Do check out what else is being offered this season ow.ly/DirCb 1 hour ago
- Change up your look by making your own scarves. Learn the basics in KWAGs Intro to Crochet, Sun Oct 26, 12 - 4 pm ow.ly/D2rkm 3 hours ago
- @frogwhimzy Fantastic, enjoy! 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Further thoughts on KW|AG’s future directions, from Shirley Madill, the Gallery new Executive Director… “KW|AG will be a place for celebrating and connecting with the art of today. We have a real opportunity to lead in this area, by … Continue reading