- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- He's smart (very!) and accessible (yay!). Watch some of Stephen Morris' videos and hear him @ KWAG this Thu, 7 - 9 pm ow.ly/rpquu 11 hours ago
- A great take on why it's never too early to bring your baby to the Gallery! ow.ly/rn4IE 16 hours ago
- Many of KWAG's programs for kids & adults are free of charge! Take part in #GivingTuesday and donate to your Gallery ow.ly/rplpL 1 day ago
- Is this you? RT @oac_cao: Wanted! Dancers, dance-makers, teachers from all dance styles. Get counted! #yesIdance ow.ly/qBHTu 1 day ago
- There are two spots left for the Flower Arranging wkshp @ KW|AG, Sat Dec 7, 12 - 2 pm, $60+HST. They won't last long! ow.ly/rpmPV 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Amanda Roy has been selected as KW|AG’s third Community Curator. She will be developing online content to correlate with our upcoming fall exhibitions, The Limits and We All Fall Down. A recent graduate of Wilfrid Laurier University where she majored … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered what goes on behind-the-scenes of an art gallery when it’s preparing for a new show…now is your chance to find out. Beginning September 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM, the gallery is giving the public a back-stage-pass … Continue reading
Do you have an art project that needs a home? We might be the place for you. The Gallery is donating space, free of charge, to the visual arts community for Culture Days Sept. 30 – Oct 2, 2011. Space … Continue reading
By Crystal Mowry, KW|AG’s Curator of Exhibitions and Collections After visiting the Peggy Guggenheim I hopped on a water bus and headed to the Museum Fortuny. Finding it proved to be a bit more difficult than I head expected. Venice … Continue reading
By Teresa Chiavaroli, KW|AG’s Communications Coordinator. I recently took a public art walking tour in Kitchener. The tour is part of the Get Off On Art campaign which challenges the community to get out and explore art in the region, … Continue reading
Preparations for this year’s Black & Gold Gala are well underway. You should see some of the great things we’re receiving for our auction (but, more on that in a later post!). For those who haven’t attended in the past, … Continue reading
By Crystal Mowry, KW|AG’s Curator of Exhibitions and Collections I had arrived in the Venice close to 1 am, completely disoriented from a day of waiting for progress – waiting in lines, in airports, for ground transport, for telephone operator … Continue reading
The latest installment of our Education Department’s Staff Pick program was chosen by Stephen Lavigne, an Artistic Educator at the KW|AG. Lavigne chose a work by Hungarian French artist Victor Vasarely. The untitled serigraph entered the KW|AG’s permanent collection as a … Continue reading