- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Lunchtime lecture-Thu Oct 23 @ KWAG w/ @KitchLibrary. Dawn Owen explores a renewed focus on early practices & processes in contemp... 8 hours ago
- Make a holiday greenery arrangement to hang from your front door in this wkshp @ KWAG ow.ly/COSnp Sat Dec 6, 12-2pm #doityourself 10 hours ago
- @frogwhimzy Agreed. Being able to crochet your own stuff in the colours and styles you want sounds great! 11 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: Interested in learning the basics or expanding on what you already know? Join Art Explorations @ KWAG at 5:30!... 11 hours ago
- Intro to Crochet @ KWAG Sun, Oct 26, 12 - 4 pm. Learn the basics of crochet & make a simple, fun and quick scarf. ow.ly/D2mEs 13 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Artist Lani Maestro will be at the University of Waterloo next Friday (November 4) to present a talk as part of their Fine Arts Speaker Series. Lani’s work a book thick of ocean is on view at KW|AG as part … Continue reading
This winter will be a real treat for KW|AG visitors. Cambridge-based Happy Sleepy artists Marc Ngui and Magda Wojtyra’s colourful works will be on view in the exhibition Let’s Glow. But before the KW|AG exhibition, you can catch their work The Reef at the upART Contemporary Art … Continue reading
American artist and filmmaker Kerry Tribe whose work Near Miss, 2005 is on view in The Limits is presenting a solo exhibition at Modern Art Oxford. Dead Star Light consists of three newly commissioned works which explore themes of memory, … Continue reading
Art History, in terms of the works of Michelangelo, Albrecht Dürer and Leonardo da Vinci may not come to mind when viewing the works of artist David Spriggs, yet Art History plays a big part in his creative process. This was … Continue reading
Excitement is building for this year’s Black & Gold Gala – it’s one week away! We have so much planned for the evening from art activities to auctions. For those looking to invest in some art, there will be a number … Continue reading
The Gallery’s Artistic Educator Stephen Lavigne has an exhibition on view at the Rotunda Gallery at Kitchener City Hall this month. Municipal Recollection Dept. consists of a series of paper assemblages created entirely from standard file folders and assorted filing … Continue reading
As mentioned in an earlier blog KW|AG art instructor Karoline Varin-Jarkowski is in charge of this year’s art activities at the Black & Gold Gala (which by-the-way is SOLD OUT). Karoline stopped by the Gallery this week to give a sneak … Continue reading