- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- What's the perfect way to wrap up a beautiful long weekend? Seeing some great art at your neighbourhood gallery. KWAG open until 5 pm today. 14 hours ago
- The Gallery is open today. Check out the new Corridor Exhib, The Letter. Time is running out to see Extraordinary Folk and Intuitive Vision 16 hours ago
- Time to get your table together for the Black&Gold Gala. Such a fun event. Call the front desk or order online. ow.ly/ASv55 1 day ago
- Make something spectacular for your home in Steve's Abstract Painting DIY Workshop on November 22nd. Register: ow.ly/APfGG 1 day ago
- Tea Tasting & Appreciation @ KWAG. Learn how to prepare the perfect cup & the benefits of drinking loose leaf tea. ow.ly/ANco8 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Artist Lani Maestro will be at the University of Waterloo next Friday (November 4) to present a talk as part of their Fine Arts Speaker Series. Lani’s work a book thick of ocean is on view at KW|AG as part … Continue reading
This winter will be a real treat for KW|AG visitors. Cambridge-based Happy Sleepy artists Marc Ngui and Magda Wojtyra’s colourful works will be on view in the exhibition Let’s Glow. But before the KW|AG exhibition, you can catch their work The Reef at the upART Contemporary Art … Continue reading
American artist and filmmaker Kerry Tribe whose work Near Miss, 2005 is on view in The Limits is presenting a solo exhibition at Modern Art Oxford. Dead Star Light consists of three newly commissioned works which explore themes of memory, … Continue reading
Art History, in terms of the works of Michelangelo, Albrecht Dürer and Leonardo da Vinci may not come to mind when viewing the works of artist David Spriggs, yet Art History plays a big part in his creative process. This was … Continue reading
Excitement is building for this year’s Black & Gold Gala – it’s one week away! We have so much planned for the evening from art activities to auctions. For those looking to invest in some art, there will be a number … Continue reading
The Gallery’s Artistic Educator Stephen Lavigne has an exhibition on view at the Rotunda Gallery at Kitchener City Hall this month. Municipal Recollection Dept. consists of a series of paper assemblages created entirely from standard file folders and assorted filing … Continue reading
As mentioned in an earlier blog KW|AG art instructor Karoline Varin-Jarkowski is in charge of this year’s art activities at the Black & Gold Gala (which by-the-way is SOLD OUT). Karoline stopped by the Gallery this week to give a sneak … Continue reading