- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- RT @ChristieDigital: Christie is proud to announce the CineAsia 2013 film screenings are supported by Christie Solaria Series projectors... 50 minutes ago
- RT @WR_Record: Temporary St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market building opens #Thursday ow.ly/rBjB9 #SJFM #WaterlooRegion 1 hour ago
- A little critical thinking for your Monday afternoon: how has the smartphone changed the museum/gallery experience? ow.ly/rAC2m 2 hours ago
- RT @CultureSoupKW: This Thursday on #CultureSoup James Nye! Local Artist Extraordinaire. @eimajeyn 8pm #CKWR 98.5 fb.me/10qGwDo8r 4 hours ago
- Neato! RT @Centre_Square: We are at Kuntz Electroplating right now in Kitchener for our mobile ticketing until 2.30PM! Make sure to stop by! 4 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As the holidays approach the gang at the Gallery has been busy preparing for our two new winter exhibitions, Another Victory Over the Sun and Let’s Glow, but that hasn’t stopped us from taking some time out to partake in … Continue reading
We’re getting ready to kick-off the start of winter and want you to come Light Up the Night with us! The Gallery along with the Clay & Glass and THEMUSEUM are celebrating the Winter Solstice – the longest night and … Continue reading
OMG…In March, 2012 artist and DJ Chris Flanagan will be creating an installation at KW|AG based partly on the history and mythologies of Kitchener. He will be creating a replica of the now-demolished Barra Castle on Queen Street in our … Continue reading
We’re just a few weeks away from taking down our fall exhibition The Limits. Check out this quick tour with the Gallery’s Kate Carder-Thompson and find out more about the show - then come see it for yourself before it’s … Continue reading
The Gallery hosted a lively discussion on the topic of time at the beginning of the month. KW|AG Curator Crystal Mowry led a panel discussion which featured special guests, author Sheila Heti, composer Peter Hatch and physicist Lee Smolin. Inspired by … Continue reading
If you’re in California in the next two months check out the work of artist Spencer Finch. Spencer’s work Rome (Pantheon, Noon, June 14, 2011) will be on view at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego La Jolla through … Continue reading