- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- It's not a skating rink, despite the continued cold weather. First stage of the new floor installation at KW|AG: ow.ly/i/2ceWi 8 hours ago
- Seen the review of David R. Harper's exhibition, Entre le chien et le loup, yet? Read, enjoy, then come see the show. ow.ly/lniFu 11 hours ago
- Walk the Talk Gallery Tour, tomorrow from 2 - 3 pm. Take a guided tour of our current exhibitions, ask questions, and share your thoughts. 13 hours ago
- Don't miss KW|AG's Plant Sale, today from 3 - 4:30 pm! ow.ly/lmq8H 18 hours ago
- Check out our PD Day Camp kids age 7-13 for the day, Fri May 31, and when they love it, sign them up for the summer! ow.ly/lktOI 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As the holidays approach the gang at the Gallery has been busy preparing for our two new winter exhibitions, Another Victory Over the Sun and Let’s Glow, but that hasn’t stopped us from taking some time out to partake in … Continue reading
We’re getting ready to kick-off the start of winter and want you to come Light Up the Night with us! The Gallery along with the Clay & Glass and THEMUSEUM are celebrating the Winter Solstice – the longest night and … Continue reading
OMG…In March, 2012 artist and DJ Chris Flanagan will be creating an installation at KW|AG based partly on the history and mythologies of Kitchener. He will be creating a replica of the now-demolished Barra Castle on Queen Street in our … Continue reading
We’re just a few weeks away from taking down our fall exhibition The Limits. Check out this quick tour with the Gallery’s Kate Carder-Thompson and find out more about the show - then come see it for yourself before it’s … Continue reading
The Gallery hosted a lively discussion on the topic of time at the beginning of the month. KW|AG Curator Crystal Mowry led a panel discussion which featured special guests, author Sheila Heti, composer Peter Hatch and physicist Lee Smolin. Inspired by … Continue reading
If you’re in California in the next two months check out the work of artist Spencer Finch. Spencer’s work Rome (Pantheon, Noon, June 14, 2011) will be on view at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego La Jolla through … Continue reading