- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- KW|AG has a full-time position available. Follow the link for the full job description and please share. ow.ly/zIz53 2 hours ago
- Plans for the long weekend but not sure what to do with the rest of the week? KWAGs Summer Art Camp has The Works ow.ly/zFOps 3 hours ago
- RT @chefscottycooks: Thanks for having lunch with us today join us for dinner @HeavenlyFTs in Waterdown. If not, join my friends... 3 hours ago
- Congratulations to the finalists announced for the Premier's Awards for Excellence in the Arts - list of finalists: ow.ly/zLm2u 4 hours ago
- This summer has been a blast, but we want to see more of you next summer. Please donate what you can: ow.ly/zAERU 5 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: December 2011
As the holidays approach the gang at the Gallery has been busy preparing for our two new winter exhibitions, Another Victory Over the Sun and Let’s Glow, but that hasn’t stopped us from taking some time out to partake in … Continue reading
We’re getting ready to kick-off the start of winter and want you to come Light Up the Night with us! The Gallery along with the Clay & Glass and THEMUSEUM are celebrating the Winter Solstice – the longest night and … Continue reading
OMG…In March, 2012 artist and DJ Chris Flanagan will be creating an installation at KW|AG based partly on the history and mythologies of Kitchener. He will be creating a replica of the now-demolished Barra Castle on Queen Street in our … Continue reading
We’re just a few weeks away from taking down our fall exhibition The Limits. Check out this quick tour with the Gallery’s Kate Carder-Thompson and find out more about the show – then come see it for yourself before it’s … Continue reading
The Gallery hosted a lively discussion on the topic of time at the beginning of the month. KW|AG Curator Crystal Mowry led a panel discussion which featured special guests, author Sheila Heti, composer Peter Hatch and physicist Lee Smolin. Inspired by … Continue reading
If you’re in California in the next two months check out the work of artist Spencer Finch. Spencer’s work Rome (Pantheon, Noon, June 14, 2011) will be on view at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego La Jolla through … Continue reading