- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- What's the perfect way to wrap up a beautiful long weekend? Seeing some great art at your neighbourhood gallery. KWAG open until 5 pm today. 18 hours ago
- The Gallery is open today. Check out the new Corridor Exhib, The Letter. Time is running out to see Extraordinary Folk and Intuitive Vision 20 hours ago
- Time to get your table together for the Black&Gold Gala. Such a fun event. Call the front desk or order online. ow.ly/ASv55 1 day ago
- Make something spectacular for your home in Steve's Abstract Painting DIY Workshop on November 22nd. Register: ow.ly/APfGG 1 day ago
- Tea Tasting & Appreciation @ KWAG. Learn how to prepare the perfect cup & the benefits of drinking loose leaf tea. ow.ly/ANco8 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Whooo loves owls more than Jason Bracey? It would appear no one, the Southwood Secondary teacher has been hooked on owls since attending an owl workshop by Chris Early at the University of Guelph. Jason will share his knowledge of … Continue reading
By Emily Gove, KW|AG and KPL Community Programmer Beginning next month, KW|AG will be joining forces with the Kitchener Public Library for Kids’ Club at the Kitchener Market. Every second Saturday of the month, we’ll be working on a fun new project for kids of … Continue reading
It was all light and spectacle at the Opening Reception of the Gallery’s two new exhibitions Friday night. Hundreds came out to celebrate Another Victory Over the Sun and Let’s Glow. KW|AG Executive Director Shirley Madill welcomed guests and described the … Continue reading
By Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs When setting our New Year’s resolutions, we tend to think of healthy habits that need revisiting. Giving your creativity a jump start should not be left off that list! This winter, we have many … Continue reading
Marc Ngui and Magda Wojtyra are the artistic duo behind the Gallery’s exhibition Let’s Glow, on view through March 4, 2012. The Cambridge-based artists have been busy at the Gallery preparing for the show, but they generously took some time to … Continue reading
We’re tooting our own horn in this one…well one of our staff that is. An exhibition curated by KW|AG’s very own Barbara Hobot was featured in the academic journal Senses and Society. “It’s exciting to see an interest in my … Continue reading
The phone has been ringing on this one…and as promised we’ve finally got around to editing and posting the panel discussion on “time” from last month. KW|AG Curator Crystal Mowry led the discussion on December 1, featuring special guests, author Sheila … Continue reading