- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @FriendsOfKWAG: #BlackandGold2015 highlight SWAG Bag this yr KWAG's #coffee sponsor @CoastalCoffeeCo samples incl! http://t.co/eeUP333Rgd 10 minutes ago
- The perfect afternoon awaits you! Yoga & Art wkshp Sat Oct 3, 2 - 5pm, sign up with a friend! ow.ly/Q8RrR http://t.co/GiwcbkLJxx 3 hours ago
- Don't feel left out because you won't be at #BlackandGold2015! You can now bid online for some auction items #daymade twitter.com/FriendsOfKWAG/… 4 hours ago
- RT @ChristieDigital: Christie is proud to be a sponsor of #ImitationofLife exhib @ KWAG. Sept 25 - Jan 10! #KWAwesome http://t.co/gOMIRALFtu 6 hours ago
- It's the final week to see Sarah Cale's into shards, crude stars and Under Glass. Both run through Sep 7 http://t.co/F3C7KgO8nN 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Marc Ngui and Magda Wojtyra are the artistic duo behind the Gallery’s current exhibition Let’s Glow. Check out the video below of Magda explaining the creation of the work, Polytopia and don’t forget to visit the Gallery this week to see the exhibition. … Continue reading
By Mandy Brouse, co-owner Words Worth Books Priceless opens with a bang, and so begins a rollicking ride inside the world of art theft and the undercover rescue of the world’s stolen treasures. I read Priceless practically overnight and recount … Continue reading
The Gallery’s corridor exhibit, We All Fall Down is coming down March 7 (in two weeks). The exhibition consists of a selection of work from KW|AG’s permanent collection and examines how artists portray the universal experience of decline and decay. Curator Barbara … Continue reading
By Carolyn Ferguson, KW|AG Development & Marketing Assistant. Princess Cinemas and KW|AG are currently co-sponsoring a special presentation of The Mill and the Cross, directed by Lech Majewski, and based on the book of the same name by Michael Francis … Continue reading
This Saturday marked the first of KW|AG’s monthly visits to KPL’s Kids’ Club program in Kitchener Market. Seventy-four kids and parents braved the snow and stopped by for storytime with librarian Cheryl Jankowski, and flag and mask-making using unconventional materials … Continue reading
By Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs One thing that makes contemporary art both exciting and challenging is the way artists tackle interesting ideas, influenced by inspiring topics, and connect us to new perspectives and experiences. This year, the gallery … Continue reading
The Gallery held two online contests for tickets to see The Mill & the Cross at Princess Cinemas in Waterloo. People were asked to submit photos through Facebook or Twitter relating to the theme “let there be light” – the … Continue reading
By Caroline Oliver, Director of Development and Marketing Marc Ngui and Magda Wojtyra, creators of the Let’s Glow exhibition currently on view at the Gallery, shared their views on art and life at a recent artist’s talk at the Kitchener-Waterloo Art … Continue reading