There are just two weeks left of Summer Art Camp. Check out this video to see just one of the many projects our campers worked on last week.
- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- May 22 is open house Wed for Box 12 artists, @ WalterFedy, 5-7, 675 Queen St. S Kitchener ow.ly/lgbZa 4 hours ago
- Hope everyone had a fantastic Victoria Day! KW|AG is getting ready for another busy wknd with a Plant Sale on Sat. and Gallery Tour on Sun. 4 hours ago
- @jobrunnerkw fantastic! There's lots of great work to hear about during the tour of the exhibitions. 4 hours ago
- Free Gallery tour, Sun May 26, 2 -3 pm. Learn more about the artwork, get feedback on your questions, or give your feedback about the show. 6 hours ago
- Next Family Sunday is June 2nd. A great way to spend the day together looking at art and making your own one-of-a-kind artwork. 8 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region