By: Priti Kohli, Communications Coordinator, KW|AG KW|AG is delighted to welcome our new School Programs Coordinator, Mindy Alexander. Mindy joins us from her role at The Royal Conservatory as the Lead Researcher for Ontario, and prior to that she worked at … Continue reading
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Visit Art Basel virtually! RT @CreatorsProject: Take an Instagram tour of Art Basel bit.ly/1gSFfOj http://t.co/MCdCbfw6xM 1 hour ago
- Don't miss out! RT @snapdKW: Kids' Hop At Kitchener Market With Peter Shaw And Friends Tomorrow 11:00am snapd.at/tekerh 2 hours ago
- That's pretty great! RT @CultureDays: Art is the stored honey of the human soul! ow.ly/i/3Xn6H 3 hours ago
- Woah! RT @CityKitchener: #KitchenerFact – the population in 1921 was 21,763. Today’s population is 219,153. 19 hours ago
- RT @walrusmagazine: The hundredth issue of The Walrus is on newsstands today, and it's a beauty! Get your copy and celebrate with us.... 20 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region