By: Priti Kohli, Communications Coordinator, KW|AG KW|AG is delighted to welcome our new School Programs Coordinator, Mindy Alexander. Mindy joins us from her role at The Royal Conservatory as the Lead Researcher for Ontario, and prior to that she worked at … Continue reading
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- @carzoo VoCA interview w Warlus art dir. on their piece including Jessica Eaton; see her work @ KWAG thru Jan 5, 2014 ow.ly/rpuSg 1 hour ago
- RT @grand_social: Take our quick arts & culture survey for your chance to WIN a $50 restaurant gift card - share with your friends!... 1 hour ago
- @walrusmagazine lists Jessica Eaton among its Five Contemporary Artists to Watch ow.ly/rpt82 See her work @ KWAG until Jan 5/2014 1 hour ago
- RT @Telefilm_Canada: On December 21, let’s celebrate Cdn short films with #lejourlepluscourt! Free screenings throughout the country.... 2 hours ago
- RT @WomensCrisisSWR: Today is International Volunteer Day - Show the world volunteering matters. #actioncounts. 2 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region