By: Priti Kohli, Communications Coordinator, KW|AG KW|AG is delighted to welcome our new School Programs Coordinator, Mindy Alexander. Mindy joins us from her role at The Royal Conservatory as the Lead Researcher for Ontario, and prior to that she worked at … Continue reading
- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- An Apr 2015 Mayo Clinic study ow.ly/RHudQ found making art is tied to fewer cognitive probs as people age. ow.ly/RHudQ 13 hours ago
- Learn to transform wool into felt to make both functional & decorative works of art. Register ow.ly/Q8TKJ http://t.co/OzQHaM6cmQ 16 hours ago
- It's almost back-to-school time and KWAG has your after-school needs covered! Sign up for Artlab or Art Explorations ow.ly/RAUGS 19 hours ago
- RT @FriendsOfKWAG: #BlackandGold2015 highlight SWAG Bag this yr KWAG's #coffee sponsor @CoastalCoffeeCo samples incl! http://t.co/eeUP333Rgd 1 day ago
- The perfect afternoon awaits you! Yoga & Art wkshp Sat Oct 3, 2 - 5pm, sign up with a friend! ow.ly/Q8RrR http://t.co/GiwcbkLJxx 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region