The Gallery welcomed the start of a new season with an exhibition that reflects on the environment and the planet as a whole. Hundreds came out for the opening reception of Ecotopia on Friday night. Ahead of the opening guest curator Amanda … Continue reading
- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Feast4theSenses starting in 32 minutes! What a night it will be! Can't wait for the food and art to start mingling. #kwawesome @mpcPUBLIC 14 hours ago
- RT @FriendsOfKWAG: Huge thank you to @living_fresh for the stunning flowers for #FeastForTheSenses tonite @kwartgallery #livelocal https://… 19 hours ago
- Feast4theSenses 2nite at 7! My tastebuds r already on high alert! 3 tix left, no sales after 2. Scoop em now at bit.ly/1LgLuw9! 21 hours ago
- Feast4theSenses tonight! 3 tix left. No sales after 2 pm. Snap 'em up early! Sorry, no sales at door. Order now @ bit.ly/1LwZ1Pk 1 day ago
- R "Young Boy" is off 4 an adventure! Arthur Shilling: The Last Works @ Art Gallery of Peterborough. bit.ly/23XkvhT @downtownPtbo 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region