The Gallery welcomed the start of a new season with an exhibition that reflects on the environment and the planet as a whole. Hundreds came out for the opening reception of Ecotopia on Friday night. Ahead of the opening guest curator Amanda … Continue reading
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @grand_social: Let your #imagination soar in the #art “lab” TMRW evening @ KWAG Open to all skill levels! Details: ow.ly/C7L8c 14 hours ago
- @benguse1 Congratulations and enjoy! 14 hours ago
- Great donation Petsche's Shoes, thanks! Gift package: clutch purse and $40 gift card to Petsche's Shoes ow.ly/i/6UfNq #Black&Gold 16 hours ago
- Contemporary Art 101 Lunchtime Lectures are back & 1st up is Shirley Madill. Bring your lunch Thu Oct 2, 12-12:40 pm ow.ly/C6U6N 17 hours ago
- Steaks grilled to perfection, exquisite apps & desserts can all be yours with a $50 gift certificate to Baton Rouge ow.ly/i/6Y8vy 18 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region