By: Priti Kohli, Communications Coordinator, KW|AG KW|AG is delighted to welcome our new School Programs Coordinator, Mindy Alexander. Mindy joins us from her role at The Royal Conservatory as the Lead Researcher for Ontario, and prior to that she worked at … Continue reading
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Next Youth Council, Tue Dec 10, 4 - 6 pm. Printing from collographic plates & making buttons! This is the last session for 2013, c u there! 4 hours ago
- Trip to NY anyone? ow.ly/rwWmH Basquiat's former girlfriend shows nude portraits of the artist from her personal archive. 7 hours ago
- Bldg your own canvas is easier than you know! Learn how in a wkshp w Steve Lavigne @ KWAG Thu, Jan 23, 6-8 pm $50+HST ow.ly/rv2p5 1 day ago
- You don't have to wait for the official launch to buy these catalogues. On sale now at KWAG! Give the gift of art. ow.ly/i/3WSo4 1 day ago
- Wondering what to do with the kids this wknd now that it's chilly outside? KWAG has fun & fabulous exhibitions. Warm up at the Gallery! 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region