We put out the call for volunteer dancers and our community delivered! The Gallery hosted a Gangnam Style video last week and the response was tremendous. It seems the region is full of people who love to dance and have … Continue reading
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- RT @DenverArtMuseum: 5 Facts About Claude Monet's Water Lilies--thanks to @Botanic for help w/ this ow.ly/rAJ8u @denverknowsarts 14 hours ago
- RT @walrusmagazine: Next week we're going to be counting down our top ten most read stories of 2013. Before we do, tell us what your fave... 16 hours ago
- @snapdKW Always happy to share :) 17 hours ago
- Visit Art Basel virtually! RT @CreatorsProject: Take an Instagram tour of Art Basel bit.ly/1gSFfOj http://t.co/MCdCbfw6xM 19 hours ago
- Don't miss out! RT @snapdKW: Kids' Hop At Kitchener Market With Peter Shaw And Friends Tomorrow 11:00am snapd.at/tekerh 20 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region