- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- @KaMoArte You're welcome! 2 hours ago
- @KaMoArte Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri - 9:30 am to 5 pm; Thu 9:30 am to 9 pm. We're asking that the boxes be picked up by 5 pm Friday. 2 hours ago
- Still plenty of cardboard boxes for FREE pickup. Stop by btwn Mon May 25 & Fri May 29 to p/u *Perfect for paintings* ow.ly/i/aWNVR 3 hours ago
- RT @Communitech: Calling developers & IT professionals: @microsoftcanada hosts an @Azure Lunch & Learn, Fri @ the Hub bit.ly/1InOYv8 3 hours ago
- A few days left before they get recycled. These are in great condition & would make perfect containers for paintings. twitter.com/kwartgallery/s… 3 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: art tour
What do bubbles, stalactites & the universe have in common? Find out as tour guide and artist educator Kate Carder-Thompson takes you on a virtual mini tour of Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time, Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic … Continue reading