- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Come lose yourself in this beautiful & evocative painting by Sylvain Bouthillette, on view in the Corridor Gallery. http://t.co/NmQlJWZj20 15 hours ago
- Don't miss the chance to take a guided tour of DT Kitchener! Details ow.ly/Q8Yl4 http://t.co/TgGgQZJ5wu #kwawesome #architecture 17 hours ago
- RT @TorontoComms: #CityofTO announces full program for Scotiabank Nuit Blanche 2015. @sbnuitblancheTO #snbTO Details: bit.ly/1EhRe7W 1 day ago
- New corridor exhibition, In the Guise of Geometry is up & ready for you to see! ow.ly/RpiYP #midweek #gems http://t.co/HVXJqDLECd 1 day ago
- Such a great opportunity to learn about @DTKitchener ! Architectural Walking Tour Sun Aug 30, 2-4 pm $10+HST Register ow.ly/MX4RN 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: art tour
What do bubbles, stalactites & the universe have in common? Find out as tour guide and artist educator Kate Carder-Thompson takes you on a virtual mini tour of Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time, Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic … Continue reading