- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- He's smart (very!) and accessible (yay!). Watch some of Stephen Morris' videos and hear him @ KWAG this Thu, 7 - 9 pm ow.ly/rpquu 14 hours ago
- A great take on why it's never too early to bring your baby to the Gallery! ow.ly/rn4IE 20 hours ago
- Many of KWAG's programs for kids & adults are free of charge! Take part in #GivingTuesday and donate to your Gallery ow.ly/rplpL 1 day ago
- Is this you? RT @oac_cao: Wanted! Dancers, dance-makers, teachers from all dance styles. Get counted! #yesIdance ow.ly/qBHTu 1 day ago
- There are two spots left for the Flower Arranging wkshp @ KW|AG, Sat Dec 7, 12 - 2 pm, $60+HST. They won't last long! ow.ly/rpmPV 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: city of kitchener
2011 City of Kitchener Artist in Residence Sean M. Puckett has launched his Portrait of Kitchener project, a year long quest to “attend events and create consistently styles portraits documenting the people that make up the community that is Kitchener”. … Continue reading
Tuesday night, February 15, at 7:00, at Kitchener City Hall, Kitchener councilors are discussing whether or not to continue to support sustainability funding for the arts in Kitchener. The sustainability fund was established last year to help ensure the long-term … Continue reading
Gallery Registrar Cindy Wayvon gave Eleanor, our Development Associate and I a sneak peek of her picks for Mayor Carl Zehr’s office at City Hall. Curated from the permanent collection, Cindy’s selections worked with themes of urbanization, regional significance and … Continue reading