- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @Marskell: "@ KWAG: Vault Tour Sun Feb 22, 2pm, $10 Explore areas of the Gallery not usually seen + a surprise! ow.ly/I2dYP" 23 hours ago
- A full house for Marc Mayer's talk @ KWAG about the National Gallery of Canada's Permanent Collection. Great night! ow.ly/i/8senD 23 hours ago
- Mingling before last night's talk with Marc Myer about the NGC's Permanent Collection. Thanks to all who came out! ow.ly/i/8sehI 23 hours ago
- Curator Crystal Mowry w/ artist An Te Liu at last night's talk with Marc Mayer, Director, National Gallery of Canada ow.ly/i/8se96 23 hours ago
- ow.ly/i/8se3l Marc Mayer with artist, An Te Liu at last night's talk about the National Gallery of Canada's Permanent Collection 23 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: ernest daetwyler
What do bubbles, stalactites & the universe have in common? Find out as tour guide and artist educator Kate Carder-Thompson takes you on a virtual mini tour of Michelle Allard’s Materialscape, Colwyn Griffith’s Something About Time, Robert Linsley’s A Geomorphic … Continue reading
Ernest Daetwyler’s Reality in Reverse [barn raising] required the actual dismantling and reconstruction of a very used barn from Atwood, Ontario. We captured the reconstruction of the barn inside the Eastman Gallery via time lapse video. Daetwyler is assisted by … Continue reading