- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Sounds like a great time. RT @365_kw: Check out #Christkindl Market in #kwawesome ow.ly/rrXMW #365kw #kitchener 9 hours ago
- Have an art day in KW Region and swing by KW|AG too! RT @OntArtGalleries: Cambridge Galleries has Shearsby's Useful Things on view until... 11 hours ago
- RT @citywaterloo: This just in: ice in the Public Square rink has not firmed up as anticipated today, so its opening will be delayed... 12 hours ago
- What a great piece on giving back to the arts! Read and share this with your community, peers, family & friends. ow.ly/rs3KY 12 hours ago
- A nice holiday treat! RT @kw_symphony: If you're at Fairview Mall on Saturday, come listen to the KWS Brass Quintet play from 2-3pm. 14 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: fundraiser
A March sneak peek, from the 2011 Leejay Levene Calendar – now on sale at KW|AG and businesses across Kitchener-Waterloo. All proceeds from the calendar go directly to KW|AG. Learn more about the calendar, Leejay and see January’s preview>
Beginning our preview of the art of the 2011 Leejay Levene Calendar is January, featuring Leejay Levene’s Landscpae (detail), created in 2002 with marker. “Upon seeing this piece, I was struck by both the artist’s strong and repetitive use of … Continue reading