- Campers Say the Darndest Things
- A Breath of Fresh Air: Notes from the Venice Biennale
- 1 Biennale, 88 Countries: Notes from the Venice Biennale
- Venice or Bust: Notes from the Venice Biennale.
- PD Day Camp is Around the Corner.
- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- This Sunday come to the Gallery for a guided vault tour. See where and how the Permanent Collection is kept. 2 - 3 pm ow.ly/mcbW2 6 hours ago
- Show your true Canadian colours, make a red & white pinwheel with KW|AG at the Multicultural Festival Sat & Sun 12 - 8, in Victoria Park. 11 hours ago
- 5 pm today is the deadline to apply for the position of School Programs Coordinator. All the info you'll need is at ow.ly/m9KEc 1 day ago
- KW|AG Launches Limited Edition Print Sale | Jon Sasaki Commissioned for First in the Series #constantcontact conta.cc/11vwxwh 1 day ago
- RT @canartca: Jon Sasaki produces special edition for @kwartgallery - "A Quarter Inch Square of a Tom Thomson Painting" https://t.co/Z0IDXw… 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Groundhog Day Meet Up
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →