- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @NewArtRadioKW: #throwbackthursday The ever entertaining Nicole Nuefeld from KWAG came on to chat #art & #events at #kwag!... 10 hours ago
- Canada, Our Country, guest curated by Rohinton P. Medhora and Neil Turok ends Aug 24. Don't miss your chance to see this great exhibition. 13 hours ago
- RT @NewArtRadioKW: The weekend is quickly approaching! Where will you be? @adayandanight @WaterlooBuskers @kwartgallery @THEMUSEUM... 14 hours ago
- Have you seen the latest line-up of DIY Workshops at KWAG? Some great stuff to add to your skills this Fall. ow.ly/AuZI0 15 hours ago
- Explore local culture & heritage with the new Explorer's Pass.Butterflies, baseball, museums, art, railways & more. arthttp://ow.ly/AvlSm 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Groundhog Day Meet Up
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →