- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- RT @realjeffyoung: Drew Leith & The Foundation kicking off a rockin' #ChristmasFantasy presented by @davefmrocks in Victoria Park!... 4 hours ago
- THANK YOU to all of our KWAG volunteers, we couldn’t do it without you! #thebest #goodtimes #priceless #internationalvolunteersday 4 hours ago
- @KitchLibrary Always a pleasure, neighbour! We appreciate yours too :) 5 hours ago
- So magical! RT @KitchLibrary: #Kitchener City Hall 'a-glow' for the holidays (1924) ow.ly/i/3W9HI #ThrowbackThursday @CityKitchener 5 hours ago
- @carzoo VoCA interview w Warlus art dir. on their piece including Jessica Eaton; see her work @ KWAG thru Jan 5, 2014 ow.ly/rpuSg 8 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Groundhog Day Meet Up
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →