- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Having fun and working away on projects to show off at the end of the week Art Show ow.ly/i/6kVtH Register: ow.ly/zxVpd 4 hours ago
- Want to see more of us out in the community next summer? KWAG brings free activities to festivals and you can help us ow.ly/zABLE 7 hours ago
- Share #KWAG6Words RT @NewArtRadioKW: Don't forget to submit your entry! 6 words on what @kwartgallery means to you :) fb.me/3cBaa1g5a 8 hours ago
- RT @CBCArts: Bonnie Devine on Canadas first major survey of #Anishinaabe artists cbc.sh/utXPfJh #AGO #CBCArts http://t.co/KWXhHYk5vt 8 hours ago
- RT @ArtPreneurs: What Happens When You Ask Artists To Reimagine Maps Of The World huff.to/1rNH4CH via HuffingtonPost... 8 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Groundhog Day Meet Up
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →