- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Lunchtime lecture-Thu Oct 23 @ KWAG w/ @KitchLibrary. Dawn Owen explores a renewed focus on early practices & processes in contemp... 6 hours ago
- Make a holiday greenery arrangement to hang from your front door in this wkshp @ KWAG ow.ly/COSnp Sat Dec 6, 12-2pm #doityourself 9 hours ago
- @frogwhimzy Agreed. Being able to crochet your own stuff in the colours and styles you want sounds great! 9 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: Interested in learning the basics or expanding on what you already know? Join Art Explorations @ KWAG at 5:30!... 9 hours ago
- Intro to Crochet @ KWAG Sun, Oct 26, 12 - 4 pm. Learn the basics of crochet & make a simple, fun and quick scarf. ow.ly/D2mEs 11 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Groundhog Day Meet Up
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →