- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Join us for the Under the Influence talk tmrw night @ 7 pm as Christian Giroux lets us in on an inspiring time in his life as a young artist 17 hours ago
- News from Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery #constantcontact conta.cc/1pnvCPM 18 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: Enjoy a hands-on Bookbinding wkshp @ KWAG, Sat @ 12pm! Perfect for journaling & sketchbooks Details: ow.ly/ESlEn 19 hours ago
- KWAG has new workshops lined up to keep you creative throughout the winter: ow.ly/EFuHu . It's never too early to register! 1 day ago
- This Thu @ 7 pm! Find out what catches the eye of an artist as artist Christian Giroux shares his inspirations in Under the Influence Talks. 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →