- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Couldn't have said it better ourselves, thanks @FlavOnsen ! Works currently on view in In the Guise of Geometry twitter.com/FlavOnsen/stat… 10 hours ago
- #Reality means so many things these days. Want to send a message post mortem? Death Switch can hook U up #ImitationofLife this #fall @ KWAG 11 hours ago
- Have you met Android Dick? Check out this conversation w/ him to get yourself in the mood for KWAG's #ImitationofLife ow.ly/RAXcT 15 hours ago
- An Apr 2015 Mayo Clinic study ow.ly/RHudQ found making art is tied to fewer cognitive probs as people age. ow.ly/RHudQ 1 day ago
- Learn to transform wool into felt to make both functional & decorative works of art. Register ow.ly/Q8TKJ http://t.co/OzQHaM6cmQ 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →