- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- RT @citywaterloo: This just in: ice in the Public Square rink has not firmed up as anticipated today, so its opening will be delayed... 26 minutes ago
- What a great piece on giving back to the arts! Read and share this with your community, peers, family & friends. ow.ly/rs3KY 46 minutes ago
- A nice holiday treat! RT @kw_symphony: If you're at Fairview Mall on Saturday, come listen to the KWS Brass Quintet play from 2-3pm. 2 hours ago
- RT @princesscinemas: Daniel Radcliffe plays Beat poet Allen Ginsberg in KILL YOUR DARLINGS. Opens the Original tonight. Times:... 3 hours ago
- RT @kw_symphony: Singer Eleanor McCain joins us next weekend for Yuletide Spectacular! ow.ly/rwnLk 3 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →