- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @princesscinemas: Last chance to watch a movie under summer stars at Waterloo Park! Non-perishable food donations to @FoodBankWatReg... 5 hours ago
- Make a vintage necklace in KWAGs Vintage Necklaces DIY Workshop on Nov 16th, 12 - 2 pm. Register to ensure your spot: ow.ly/AN7NP 6 hours ago
- Tonight 6 - 8 pm! An Architectural Walking Tour of Kitchener's Core. ow.ly/AOV5H Don't miss out on this final walking tour. 8 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: TODAY is the very LAST Walking Tour of Kitchener's Core w/ @kwartgallery! Have you registered? Meet @6pm!... 8 hours ago
- Adult wkshps @ KWAG kick off with Tea Tasting and Appreciation Oct 25, 1-2 pm ow.ly/i/6Fa6X Register online ow.ly/AGWmT 9 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →