- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Gallery Collections are here to safeguard the treasures they contain so that the artwork will live on into the future ow.ly/zxqff 12 hours ago
- News from Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery #constantcontact conta.cc/1lAwYiT 12 hours ago
- RT @nyoc_onjc: Try something new at no cost? We are performing #Strauss #Mahler #Gripp @center_square at 7:30 #free @kwartgallery 13 hours ago
- Just a handful of spots available for Summer Art Camp next week forages 7 - 9 (ages 10 - 14 SOLD OUT) ow.ly/zssx8 So much fun! 16 hours ago
- Grand prize: $20 GC to @theyeticafe & a copy of the Ecotopia catalogue - enter KWAGs 6 Word Story contest #KWAG6Words ow.ly/zpqn0 17 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →