- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Expressions 40 & In|sight open on Sun Mar 29, 2 pm. Join us in celebrating 40 years of student art at the Gallery! ow.ly/KBkKX 27 minutes ago
- Expressions 40 & In|sight open on Sun Mar 29, 2 pm. 40 years of student art ow.ly/KJSX4 Sponsored by Manulife for 30 yrs! 17 hours ago
- RT @simons_jaime: Check out the Expressions exhibit at @ KW|AG w/ art by @AlenaDelena, Louise, @olivwilliams and I :) http://t.co/gdI0oAm0Z3 23 hours ago
- RT @KWpanda: Incredible collection of student work opening Sun. Always impressive! #expressions40 #kwawesome @ KW|AG http://t.co/x0FRxbMlSN 23 hours ago
- RT @KitchLibrary: Thanks to everyone who came to @berryonline's #KitOurCity address this morning, & for all your kind words about Central! 23 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →