- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Guided outdoor walking tours of the Kitchener core area. Tours begin at the Gallery. 1st tour is Jun 28. Register @ ow.ly/NvFz4 7 hours ago
- Sat, Jun 6, 1-4pm @ the Main Library, 35 Albert St., WPL & our community partners are hosting a fun filled afternoon! http://t.co/gOVBbTeDXp 9 hours ago
- The next PD Day is THIS Fri May 29 and KW|AG is ready for kids w/ a full day of great art activities for ages 7-14 ow.ly/Nc1XI 1 day ago
- Hey KW|AG enthusiasts! You're coming to our AGM tonight, right?! Starts @ 7 pm followed by a reception. twitter.com/FriendsOfKWAG/… 1 day ago
- Join us for guided outdoor walking tours of the Kitchener core area. Tours begin at the Gallery. Register online @ ow.ly/NsiPW 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →