- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @CanadaCouncil: We recognize a certain tile here! Looks like @errafael "The Year's Midnight" @akimboart 's Top 10! instagram.com/p/wtkggJH5xi/ 1 hour ago
- RT @grand_social: Tom Nagan band will mix up beloved Christmas classics w/ a jazzy twist @KWJazz TOMORROW! ow.ly/FVZAK 1 hour ago
- RT @CityKitchener: Been to #KitchenerAud or Arenas lately? Tell us how we did for a chance to win 2 tix to an event! bit.ly/1u7k4vz 1 hour ago
- @HALmagazine Happy to help spread the word! 1 hour ago
- RT @OntArtGalleries: Jan. 4th: Catch Cohene's I Know You Know, Boyle + Vey Duke's Illum Project @ Oakville Galleries ow.ly/G4jLV 1 hour ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →