- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Twas the night b4 #GivingTuesdayCA & all thru the place, ppl were ready 2 donate w smiles on their face! Start December right & #give WYC 7 hours ago
- Coming Wed Dec 2nd "In and Out of Real Life" FREE panel discussion ow.ly/ViaJa ft artist #Skawennati https://t.co/aVBCvp1wNP 11 hours ago
- This is inspiring - any other aspiring philanthropists want to challenge @SteveBentley63 or match his donations? twitter.com/FriendsOfKWAG/… 15 hours ago
- Tmrw is #GivingTuesday in #WRawesome. Take the $ u saved #BlackFriday & #CyberMonday & give generously 2 charities in #KWawesome, like KWAG! 15 hours ago
- RT @theFamilyCentre: Happening now at the Family Centre. Family Art Hangout with @kwartgallery https://t.co/98i4cVLzfm 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →