- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- It's not a skating rink, despite the continued cold weather. First stage of the new floor installation at KW|AG: ow.ly/i/2ceWi 6 hours ago
- Seen the review of David R. Harper's exhibition, Entre le chien et le loup, yet? Read, enjoy, then come see the show. ow.ly/lniFu 9 hours ago
- Walk the Talk Gallery Tour, tomorrow from 2 - 3 pm. Take a guided tour of our current exhibitions, ask questions, and share your thoughts. 12 hours ago
- Don't miss KW|AG's Plant Sale, today from 3 - 4:30 pm! ow.ly/lmq8H 16 hours ago
- Check out our PD Day Camp kids age 7-13 for the day, Fri May 31, and when they love it, sign them up for the summer! ow.ly/lktOI 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: jordan brennan
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →