- Campers Say the Darndest Things
- A Breath of Fresh Air: Notes from the Venice Biennale
- 1 Biennale, 88 Countries: Notes from the Venice Biennale
- Venice or Bust: Notes from the Venice Biennale.
- PD Day Camp is Around the Corner.
- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- Venture into the vault, a behind the scenes view of our permanent collection. Sun June 23, 2-3, FREE, but register at ow.ly/lYvfg 12 hours ago
- Almost a quarter of KW|AG's fabulous Black&Gold Gala tickets are sold already- event is Oct 24 -so get yours today! ow.ly/m6Hy0 15 hours ago
- Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. KW|AG's open today, 1- 5. All dads welcome! ow.ly/m1Zco 1 day ago
- Say, maybe your Dad would like a Dodo Lab art mug from KW|A|G, a mere $10 from our front desk. Open today 10 - 5. ow.ly/m1ZNF 2 days ago
- Visit KW|AG this weekend, we're open Sat 10 - 5 and Sunday 1-5. David R. Harper's show still on - it's a MUST SEE! ow.ly/lYs7M 3 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: music
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading