- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Have you registered for Tea Tasting & Appreciation yet? Expand your knowledge of premium loose leaf tea Sat Oct 25 ow.ly/C559p 15 hours ago
- Scoop this gift card & treat yourself to a relaxing purifying facial, deluxe pedicure & classic manicure at Gem Spa! ow.ly/i/6Y8Qa 18 hours ago
- Excited about the return of Contemporary Art 101 Lunchtime Lectures. W/ @kitchlibrary these talks take place @ KWAG ow.ly/C6WoL 20 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: Let your #imagination soar in the #art “lab” TMRW evening @ KWAG Open to all skill levels! Details: ow.ly/C7L8c 1 day ago
- @benguse1 Congratulations and enjoy! 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Palookaville 20
I’ve recently finished reading Palookaville 20, the latest book by Guelph-based cartoonist Seth. The themes that we have come to expect in Seth’s work – the tireless archiving of the vanishing past, melancholia and accounts of being a chronological misfit – are all here in Palookaville 20. And we are thankful for it. Continue reading