- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Time together = best Mother's Day gifts you can give! Treat her to afternoon tea at the Gallery, Sun May 10, 1 - 3 pm ow.ly/LI8mu 9 hours ago
- Check out the life and work of Stravinsky with @kw_symphony & @eoutwater Apr 24&25 ow.ly/LHmiK Join the afterpARTy @ KWAG Apr 24 1 day ago
- Have a passion for The Arts? Check out our #volunteer website to get involved during National Volunteer Week ow.ly/LEtg7 #NVW2015 2 days ago
- RT @KitchLibrary: Free #EarthDay event at Central Library! twitter.com/DTKitchener/st… 2 days ago
- Art for adults - it's good for you! RT @CanadaCouncil: The health perks of arts and crafts for adults ti.me/1GpRDEX via @TIMEHealth 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Palookaville 20
I’ve recently finished reading Palookaville 20, the latest book by Guelph-based cartoonist Seth. The themes that we have come to expect in Seth’s work – the tireless archiving of the vanishing past, melancholia and accounts of being a chronological misfit – are all here in Palookaville 20. And we are thankful for it. Continue reading