- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- Are you starting to think about the summer heat? Summer Art Camp is a great way to beat the heat and have fun. info: ow.ly/l6OWy 1 hour ago
- An Immovable Object - an exhibition of work from our permanent collection. Some real gems to see by Ron Shuebrook, Carl Schaefer & others. 4 hours ago
- KW|AG open today 1- 5. Treat yourself to David R. Harper's beautiful show.Look closely,things are not what they seem. ow.ly/kYK9S 7 hours ago
- KW|AG is having a plant sale! Saturday, May 25 from 3-4:30 pm. View the catalogue of avail seedlings: ow.ly/l6N81 1 day ago
- See David R. Harper's "utopias and visions to share with other people" in Entre le chien et le loup, @ KWAG to Aug 18 ow.ly/kYFah 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →