- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Learn to transform wool into felt to make both functional & decorative works of art. Register ow.ly/Q8TKJ http://t.co/OzQHaM6cmQ 2 hours ago
- It's almost back-to-school time and KWAG has your after-school needs covered! Sign up for Artlab or Art Explorations ow.ly/RAUGS 5 hours ago
- RT @FriendsOfKWAG: #BlackandGold2015 highlight SWAG Bag this yr KWAG's #coffee sponsor @CoastalCoffeeCo samples incl! http://t.co/eeUP333Rgd 22 hours ago
- The perfect afternoon awaits you! Yoga & Art wkshp Sat Oct 3, 2 - 5pm, sign up with a friend! ow.ly/Q8RrR http://t.co/GiwcbkLJxx 1 day ago
- Don't feel left out because you won't be at #BlackandGold2015! You can now bid online for some auction items #daymade twitter.com/FriendsOfKWAG/… 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →