- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @lokeelTriCities: MT @kwartgallery "Join us for the Under the #Influence #talk tmr night 7 pm" ow.ly/EWhQa #DiscoverLocally 1 hour ago
- @IdeaXchngART Thanks for spreading the word! This wkshp is SOLD OUT but there are many more new ones to choose from ow.ly/EZaam 1 hour ago
- RT @kw_symphony: Coming to Friday's Appalachian Spring? Join us for the afterpARTy @ KWAG w/ @eoutwater, @xtaizy & KWS musicians #wrawesome 1 hour ago
- @grand_social Thanks for helping get the word out! This wkshp is SOLD OU. There are many more new ones to choose from ow.ly/EZ9DM 1 hour ago
- Join us for the Under the Influence talk tmrw night @ 7 pm as Christian Giroux lets us in on an inspiring time in his life as a young artist 22 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →