- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- You can start making plans for Fall with activities at KW|AG by registering for Artlab and Art Explorations ow.ly/P6LJw #kwkids 24 minutes ago
- Do you have kids signed up for Summer Art Camp at the Gallery? Be prepared and check out these FAQs ow.ly/P6PEq 18 hours ago
- Get a head start on your Fall plans & check out these great workshops @ the Gallery ow.ly/P6IFd So many great new skills to add! 23 hours ago
- We're excited for the arrival of all the creative kids as Summer Art Camp starts up next week! Visit ow.ly/P6O48 for availability 1 day ago
- Want to know more about KW|AG's current exhibitions? Join us for Walk the Talk Gallery Tour, Sun Jul 26, 2-3 pm. FREE ow.ly/P5SVU 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →