- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- 3 spots left. Learn to make wearable art in Silk Scarf Painting Wrkshp Sun, May 24, 1-5 pm ow.ly/KoufD ow.ly/i/avQXI 6 hours ago
- Check out recent upgrades to the KW|AG vault in a guided tour, tmrrw, Sun, Apr 26, 2-3 pm. Registration required: ow.ly/M1VwJ 8 hours ago
- 4 spaces left for the Vault Tour, Sun Apr 26, 2-3 pm. To see the recent upgrades we've made to the vault, register at ow.ly/LVuc4 1 day ago
- RT @cherylalexina: arts community discusses what they can do to move fwd as vital, exciting force in @KW|AG @RegionWaterloo #reboot shift #2 1 day ago
- @josephfung They usually get underway at 10 pm. 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →