- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @RajSainiMP: Thank you @kwartgallery for the tour. Encourage all to visit and experince 4000+ pieces! #kwawesome https://t.co/DmFAx7Y30D 36 minutes ago
- So great to have @RajSainiMP at the Gallery today! We look forward to seeing you again soon. 2 hours ago
- Here it is! #FF check out some of #Feastforthesenses supporters @NNUptown21 @CoastalCoffeeCo @WatRegionEats @gowlings @Julia_Weddings 4 hours ago
- Thanks @WaterlooTaxi! DYK that @GivingTuesdayWR is just around the corner? Great time to support arts/culture orgs twitter.com/waterlootaxi/s… 4 hours ago
- it's back! afterpARTy returns Nov 27 w @eoutwater w @ShirleyMadill & our @KwSymphony friends! We'll have great art & @CoastalCoffeeCo on! 17 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →