- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Tomorrow night! Learn about National Gallery of Canada's Permanent Collection - talk by Dir. Marc Mayer 6:30-7:30 pm. ow.ly/GmRYW 1 hour ago
- The next Family Sunday @ KWAG is Feb 1, 1 - 4 pm. Spend creative time with your kids making art and listening to stories w/ @KitchLibrary 4 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: FREE Art Talk featuring Marc Mayer, Director, National Gallery of Canada TOMORROW 6:30pm @ KWAG! ow.ly/HY4gz 4 hours ago
- This Fri's PD Day Camp is now FULL! Get a jump on March Break and register for Camp at KWAG early to ensure a spot: ow.ly/I6bsn 5 hours ago
- Expressions turns 40 & we want to know what this exhib of student artwork means to you! Pls take a few mins & tell us ow.ly/HMnNy 7 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →