- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @chefscottycooks: Hangin with ..@PoorBhoysEatery .@kwartgallery .@Centre_Square today for lunch&dinner. Cmon down and help us raise... 56 minutes ago
- Looking forward to seeing you at the opening reception for 3 new exhibitions on Fri Sep 26. Join us for an Artist Talk @ 7pm, remarks @ 8pm 1 hour ago
- KWAGs Black & Gold Gala is coming up! Thanks K-W Sewing Machines for donating these great books to the silent auction ow.ly/i/6Uaro 2 hours ago
- Two days left to register for PD Day Camp at KWAG. Isn't it time for some new fridge art? Kids are proud of their art ow.ly/BBfGN 3 hours ago
- Learn the basics of crochet & reading a pattern to make a simple, fun & quick scarf. ow.ly/BwGie Sun, Oct 26,12 - 4 pm, $50 + HST 22 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →