- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Want to learn more about our off-site events? Check out KW|AGs Hit the Streets Campaign ow.ly/zAADQ 6 hours ago
- Just a handful of spots available for Summer Art Camp next week forages 7 - 9 (ages 10 - 14 SOLD OUT) ow.ly/zssx8 So much fun! 7 hours ago
- Thanks! RT @IdeaXchng: #FF Regional galleries you'll love @NorfolkArts @OakvlleGallries @CdnClayandGlass @kwartgallery @AGMengage 8 hours ago
- Enter KWAGs 6 Word Story contest! Tweet why you love the Gallery in 6 Words with #KWAG6Words. Win prizes, for full contest details @ kwag.ca 11 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: Explore & celebrate the past, present & future of #architecture w/ KWAGs Walking Tour this SUN! ow.ly/zvXL8 12 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →