- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- #Kids 10-14 create sculpture inspired by An Te Liu's In Absentia with recycled materials. #MarchBreakCamp #art @ KWAG ow.ly/JSGBH 9 hours ago
- Come and #SeeThingsDifferentlyAtTheGallery. With 3 exhibs on view you may need to make a few visits to take it all in ow.ly/i/8Qe1W 13 hours ago
- Great new workshop @ KWAG Miniature Fairy Gardens, Instructor: Sheridan Nurseries, Sat, Apr 11, 12 - 2 pm, $55 + HST ow.ly/i/8BxlI 15 hours ago
- Kids 10-14 learn a variety of painting techniques - acrylic, oil, watercolour on various surfaces - masonite & canvas, at March Break Camp 1 day ago
- RT @CultureTrip: Tmrrw @ 5pm GMT Twitter chat #TCTchat on #Women's #Art! #literature #film, tell us who's your fave! http://t.co/7SriKdE3Sj 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: social media
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →
Post and photos by Jordan Brennan & the WLU Cultural Studies in Action KW|AG Group. “Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who … Continue reading →