- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Bldg your own canvas is easier than you know! Learn how in a wkshp w Steve Lavigne @ KWAG Thu, Jan 23, 6-8 pm $50+HST ow.ly/rv2p5 4 hours ago
- You don't have to wait for the official launch to buy these catalogues. On sale now at KWAG! Give the gift of art. ow.ly/i/3WSo4 6 hours ago
- Wondering what to do with the kids this wknd now that it's chilly outside? KWAG has fun & fabulous exhibitions. Warm up at the Gallery! 8 hours ago
- Sounds like a great time. RT @365_kw: Check out #Christkindl Market in #kwawesome ow.ly/rrXMW #365kw #kitchener 1 day ago
- Have an art day in KW Region and swing by KW|AG too! RT @OntArtGalleries: Cambridge Galleries has Shearsby's Useful Things on view until... 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: Sustainable arts fund
Tuesday night, February 15, at 7:00, at Kitchener City Hall, Kitchener councilors are discussing whether or not to continue to support sustainability funding for the arts in Kitchener. The sustainability fund was established last year to help ensure the long-term … Continue reading