- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Read about Lois Andison's work, and then come see her piece "need" in Imitation of Life @ KWAG. ow.ly/SWTIE @MomusArt 8 hours ago
- The 1st Family Sunday this season is tomorrow! Drop-in 1-4 pm to join us for art-making fun ow.ly/SLAUe w/ @KitchLibrary #kwkids 1 day ago
- Gain insight into what's involved in Prepping for a Studio Visit w/ Crystal Mowry,Thu, 15 Oct, 7-8 pm. Register @ ow.ly/SLu9G 1 day ago
- Family Sunday is this weekend, Sun 4 Oct and we’re making handmade paper, paper lanterns, and acrylic moon paintings. Drop-in between 1-4pm. 2 days ago
- Professional Practice for Artists - Prepping for a Studio Visit w/ Crystal Mowry,Thu, 15 Oct, 7 - 8 pm. To register ow.ly/SLtxz 3 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: tweet up
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →