- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @theFamilyCentre: Happening now at the Family Centre. Family Art Hangout with @kwartgallery https://t.co/98i4cVLzfm 1 day ago
- wonder if our friends @KitchLibrary have a copy of that doc? twitter.com/friendsofkwag/… 2 days ago
- Always amazing to hear an artist talk about what they do twitter.com/friendsofkwag/… 2 days ago
- RT @FriendsOfKWAG: And the #afterparty is underway w @eoutwater @ShirleyMadill @ElenaUrioste & our @kw_symphony friends! https://t.co/J9NDf… 2 days ago
- RT @RajSainiMP: Thank you @kwartgallery for the tour. Encourage all to visit and experince 4000+ pieces! #kwawesome https://t.co/DmFAx7Y30D 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: tweet up
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →