- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Next Youth Council @ KW|AG is tomorrow, Apr 28, 4-6 pm. More work on the trophies and a couple of guests from KYAC for a sneak peek at them. 7 hours ago
- 3 spots left. Learn to make wearable art in Silk Scarf Painting Wrkshp Sun, May 24, 1-5 pm ow.ly/KoufD ow.ly/i/avQXI 9 hours ago
- Celebrate mom w/ afternoon tea @ KW|AG, Sun May 10, 1-3 pm! Spend time w/ great art & dabble w/ your own creations ow.ly/LBzuF 11 hours ago
- RT @CambridgeNow_: Tots Time at the Waterloo Region Museum every Tues and Thurs from 10-11 cambridgenow.ca/evps/evitem.cf… http://t.co/oZ6D6k9FVp 13 hours ago
- Just 1 spot left! Design your own accessories in the wkshp Wrap Bracelets @ KW|AG on Fri May 1, 6 - 9 pm. Register @ ow.ly/JY6y2 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: tweet up
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →