- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- Sounds like a great time. RT @365_kw: Check out #Christkindl Market in #kwawesome ow.ly/rrXMW #365kw #kitchener 12 hours ago
- Have an art day in KW Region and swing by KW|AG too! RT @OntArtGalleries: Cambridge Galleries has Shearsby's Useful Things on view until... 14 hours ago
- RT @citywaterloo: This just in: ice in the Public Square rink has not firmed up as anticipated today, so its opening will be delayed... 14 hours ago
- What a great piece on giving back to the arts! Read and share this with your community, peers, family & friends. ow.ly/rs3KY 14 hours ago
- A nice holiday treat! RT @kw_symphony: If you're at Fairview Mall on Saturday, come listen to the KWS Brass Quintet play from 2-3pm. 16 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: tweet up
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →