- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Kids take inspiration from the current exhibs into the studio at Summer Art Camp! Register: ow.ly/zxQcA ow.ly/i/6kU80 1 hour ago
- Gallery Collections are here to safeguard the treasures they contain so that the artwork will live on into the future ow.ly/zxqff 19 hours ago
- News from Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery #constantcontact conta.cc/1lAwYiT 19 hours ago
- RT @nyoc_onjc: Try something new at no cost? We are performing #Strauss #Mahler #Gripp @center_square at 7:30 #free @kwartgallery 20 hours ago
- Just a handful of spots available for Summer Art Camp next week forages 7 - 9 (ages 10 - 14 SOLD OUT) ow.ly/zssx8 So much fun! 23 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading