- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- ow.ly/i/7l6fZ Thanks to Jeffrey Fleming who filled the room with beautiful music at the Black & Gold gala last night. What a treat! 9 hours ago
- ow.ly/i/7l5OL Guests at last night's B&G gala were treated to some truly fine wine and a big thanks goes to Chateau des Charmes ! 10 hours ago
- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend wp.me/pYC0I-1el via @wordpressdotcom 12 hours ago
- Thank you so much @farwell_WR for bringing such fabulous energy as emcee at last night's Black & Gold gala. ow.ly/i/7l5Fy 12 hours ago
- That's one really happy prize winner! Thanks Total Skin & Body for your continued generosity and support for KWAG. ow.ly/i/7l67D 13 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading