- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @grand_social: Not liking the #gloomy #weather today? Take a trip to one of our local #art galleries! @kwartgallery @UpTownGalleryWR... 7 hours ago
- Back-to-school is a hectic time and KWAG is ready for the early PD Day Sep 19 with a full-day camp! Register online ow.ly/AxGat 10 hours ago
- Art Explorations is a great way for kids to learn the basics of art-making. Sign up for all 6 wks or indiv days ow.ly/i/6FbfN 11 hours ago
- What's the perfect way to wrap up a beautiful long weekend? Seeing some great art at your neighbourhood gallery. KWAG open until 5 pm today. 1 day ago
- The Gallery is open today. Check out the new Corridor Exhib, The Letter. Time is running out to see Extraordinary Folk and Intuitive Vision 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading