- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Get your tix for Feast for the Senses @ KWAG here ow.ly/HMASV A wonderful evening in store for you & a great Valentine date idea! 11 hours ago
- Ready for the Jan 30 PD Day? KWAG has a fun day of art-making lined up to get your wknd started on a creative note! ow.ly/HI6Jb 15 hours ago
- Expressions @ KWAG is 40! Pls take a few mins to tell us what this exhib of student artwork means to you. Survey: ow.ly/HMnNy 18 hours ago
- Expressions @ KWAG is 40! Pls take a few mins to tell us what this exhib of student artwork means to you. Survey: ow.ly/HMnNy 1 day ago
- Are you an artist in need of help with applications? Workshop for Artists: How to Apply, Thu, Feb 5, 7 - 8:30 pm ow.ly/HMsAy 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading