- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Holiday wknd coming up - spend some time @ KW|AG, we are open Sat., Sun., Mon. Great exhibits, free admission. ow.ly/zGbJZ 12 hours ago
- Get in on the action! @NightShiftWR installation needs your empty water bottles to turn into art. ow.ly/zIG95 13 hours ago
- KW|AG has a full-time position available. Follow the link for the full job description and please share. ow.ly/zIz53 14 hours ago
- The Hit the Streets campaign has 18 days left! And it will only take a few minutes to make your donation ow.ly/zACiL 15 hours ago
- Thank you to all the new contributors to KWAGs crowdfunding campaign. It's great to see the donation total climbing! ow.ly/zHKUS 17 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading