- Campers Say the Darndest Things
- A Breath of Fresh Air: Notes from the Venice Biennale
- 1 Biennale, 88 Countries: Notes from the Venice Biennale
- Venice or Bust: Notes from the Venice Biennale.
- PD Day Camp is Around the Corner.
- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- Venture into the vault, a behind the scenes view of our permanent collection. Sun June 23, 2-3, FREE, but register at ow.ly/lYvfg 10 hours ago
- Almost a quarter of KW|AG's fabulous Black&Gold Gala tickets are sold already- event is Oct 24 -so get yours today! ow.ly/m6Hy0 14 hours ago
- Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. KW|AG's open today, 1- 5. All dads welcome! ow.ly/m1Zco 1 day ago
- Say, maybe your Dad would like a Dodo Lab art mug from KW|A|G, a mere $10 from our front desk. Open today 10 - 5. ow.ly/m1ZNF 2 days ago
- Visit KW|AG this weekend, we're open Sat 10 - 5 and Sunday 1-5. David R. Harper's show still on - it's a MUST SEE! ow.ly/lYs7M 3 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading