- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala is right around the corner!
- Culture Days at KW|AG
- Notes on ‘Circling the Inverse Square’
- Meet KW|AG’s new School Programs Coordinator.
- Summer Fun with KW|AG
- KW|AG’s Black & Gold Gala: The Anticipation Builds
- Off Topic with Morgan Mavis – Culture Cloaked in Skins: How Contemporary Art Brought Taxidermy Back from the Dead.
- He's smart (very!) and accessible (yay!). Watch some of Stephen Morris' videos and hear him @ KWAG this Thu, 7 - 9 pm ow.ly/rpquu 16 hours ago
- A great take on why it's never too early to bring your baby to the Gallery! ow.ly/rn4IE 22 hours ago
- Many of KWAG's programs for kids & adults are free of charge! Take part in #GivingTuesday and donate to your Gallery ow.ly/rplpL 1 day ago
- Is this you? RT @oac_cao: Wanted! Dancers, dance-makers, teachers from all dance styles. Get counted! #yesIdance ow.ly/qBHTu 1 day ago
- There are two spots left for the Flower Arranging wkshp @ KW|AG, Sat Dec 7, 12 - 2 pm, $60+HST. They won't last long! ow.ly/rpmPV 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading