- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- RT @NewArtRadioKW: #throwbackthursday The ever entertaining Nicole Nuefeld from KWAG came on to chat #art & #events at #kwag!... 14 hours ago
- Canada, Our Country, guest curated by Rohinton P. Medhora and Neil Turok ends Aug 24. Don't miss your chance to see this great exhibition. 17 hours ago
- RT @NewArtRadioKW: The weekend is quickly approaching! Where will you be? @adayandanight @WaterlooBuskers @kwartgallery @THEMUSEUM... 18 hours ago
- Have you seen the latest line-up of DIY Workshops at KWAG? Some great stuff to add to your skills this Fall. ow.ly/AuZI0 19 hours ago
- Explore local culture & heritage with the new Explorer's Pass.Butterflies, baseball, museums, art, railways & more. arthttp://ow.ly/AvlSm 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading