- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- KWAG is hiring a part-time preparator. Read the full posting here ow.ly/DtQvY Deadline for applications is Nov 6, 5 pm. 9 hours ago
- News from Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery #constantcontact conta.cc/1tmQO7l 10 hours ago
- Come to KWAG for the spooky edition of Show & Tell, tonight @ 7 pm. You can tell a story or come to listen. FREE ow.ly/DtLH1 13 hours ago
- Family Sunday, 1-4 pm. Drop-in and join in on the tin foil mask-making and so much more! @KitchLibrary will be here reading stories as well. 15 hours ago
- Wonderful to hear! RT @ZeniaHorton: Had a great time at the #teatasting at @kwartgallery . So much more than art... http://t.co/MXmjAKktJt 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WLU
It was a dark and stormy night at the corner of Queen and Margaret. The lights were dimmed, and everything was prepared. Posters lingered in the halls of the University, and all there was to do was wait. Continue reading
Have your say at March 10th’s Feedback Loop. Organized by the Gallery’s WLU KS 300 group, the event is a unique opportunity to shape the interpretation of one of our upcoming exhibitions. We spoke with the organizers to learn more … Continue reading
By guest blogger Marcie Foster, part of the KS 300 class (meet them here>). Exploring a gallery, I find myself a little bored. I’ve seen these images a few times now, I know the lines and I know the colours. … Continue reading