- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- Give yourself a gift and stop in to see the exhibitions @ KWAG. Admission is free thanks to @SunLife, Making the Arts More Accessible 59 minutes ago
- RT @grand_social: ow.ly/FW3f6 for last minute tix to see Yuletide Spectacular @Centre_Square TONIGHT! Over 200 performers - WOW! 23 hours ago
- RT @WhatsGoingOnKW: Skate with Santa this Sun Dec 21- Free Event @ RIM Park Waterloo! Details: whatsgoingonkw.com/events.html http://t.co/uD4nMVUK2j 23 hours ago
- Gifts that say originality are easier to find than you think! Workshops & classes @ KWAG = gifts that last a lifetime ow.ly/FnwDE 1 day ago
- RT @CanadasNAC: Support the educators|artists who challenge & encourage children @NACOrchCNA ow.ly/G7h1V ow.ly/i/7ZqTH 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →