- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @WaterlooLibrary: Journaling, writing yr truth. Just a few spots left in our workshop May 6 bit.ly/1Dz89Md http://t.co/MN3uDUe7GO 1 hour ago
- If you are hoping to take the Wrap Bracelets Wkshp, Fri May 1, now is the time! Just 1 spot left, will it be yours? ow.ly/LVmwh 2 hours ago
- RT @ContactPhoto: It's here! #CONTACTphoto 2015 mags are now available. Cover images by #LorenzoVitturi @ CONTACT… instagram.com/p/1vbxbZBIpg/ 5 hours ago
- Check out the life and work of Stravinsky with @kw_symphony & @eoutwater Apr 24&25 ow.ly/LHmiK Join the afterpARTy @ KWAG Apr 24 5 hours ago
- RT @grand_social: Projects Review 2015 Exhibition Opening @IdeaXchng is TONIGHT at 6:30pm! Runs until May 17! buff.ly/1yLN5Xi 5 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →