- A Fresh Approach to Embroidering
- Inspiring Talks and Activities at KW|AG
- The Mapping of a Quest
- Ever-growing Cities, Doughnuts & Silly Faces…Oh My!
- Meeting People is Easy!
- UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
- Art Affects Everyone.
- PD Day Camp at KWAG!
- “Imagine a city where…” by Nicole Neufeld, Director of Public Programs
- Hopelessly Devoted @ KW|AG
- If only you could spend PD Day with the kids. KW|AG has plans to make the next one on Fri May 31 a day of terrific fun. 16 hours ago
- A great day to bring the family to the Gallery to see Remember When it Happened, an exhibition of work from our permanent collection. 19 hours ago
- Yes, KW|AG is open today, 9:30 - 5. Free admission, come see our new shows. ow.ly/kYKzh 22 hours ago
- Are you starting to think about the summer heat? Summer Art Camp is a great way to beat the heat and have fun. info: ow.ly/l6OWy 1 day ago
- An Immovable Object - an exhibition of work from our permanent collection. Some real gems to see by Ron Shuebrook, Carl Schaefer & others. 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →