- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Thank you to everyone who has made a contribution. Without the support of our community, we wouldn’t be where we are. ow.ly/zAAR7 1 hour ago
- Beautiful art created at Summer Art Camp soon to be displayed on a fridge near you! ow.ly/i/6kUXu Register: ow.ly/zxTWi 4 hours ago
- Want to learn more about our off-site events? Check out KW|AGs Hit the Streets Campaign ow.ly/zAADQ 22 hours ago
- Just a handful of spots available for Summer Art Camp next week forages 7 - 9 (ages 10 - 14 SOLD OUT) ow.ly/zssx8 So much fun! 1 day ago
- Thanks! RT @IdeaXchng: #FF Regional galleries you'll love @NorfolkArts @OakvlleGallries @CdnClayandGlass @kwartgallery @AGMengage 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →