- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Creative Thinking Workshops at KW|AG
- Speed Networking at KW|AG – A Big Hit
- A Chat with Kate
- Good to be Back at KW|AG
- Family Sunday Sneak Peek
- Black & Gold Gala 2013 Highlights
- Seeing is Believing…Or is it?
- The Same Problem, by Aleesa Cohene and Benny Nemerofsky Ramsay, closes Mar 16. Join us for the closing reception Thu Mar 13, 7 - 9 pm. 12 hours ago
- Sunday is a good day for art, KW|AG has 3 excellent shows for you to enjoy, plus FREE admission. ow.ly/umt97 13 hours ago
- A few spots left, March Break art camp, ages 10- 14 only. You can't stay in your jammies all week! Call to register. ow.ly/umsHg 1 day ago
- Thu Mar 13 join us for a closing reception for The Same Problem, Aleesa Cohene and Benny Nemerofsky Ramsay. Aleesa will be in attendance. 2 days ago
- Sun Mar 16 come to KWAG for a guided tour of the exhibitions. A great way to learn more about the art, ask questions and share your thoughts 2 days ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →