- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- The Next Chapter: From Group of Seven to Painters 11
- Contemporary Art 101 – Aleesa Cohene talks about her process.
- Great Programs at KW|AG Ward off the Winter Blues.
- Creative Thinking Workshops at KW|AG
- Speed Networking at KW|AG – A Big Hit
- A Chat with Kate
- Coming to Classic Albums @ Centre InTheSquare tonite? KW|AG is open 'til 9 pm, come see some classic art first. FREE ow.ly/w5OlR 1 hour ago
- She's gonna love this! Mother's Day Tea: cupcakes, creativity and great art @ KW|AG. Perfect! Register here: ow.ly/vU2Gj 19 hours ago
- Find out about The BMO Project Room - an extension of the corporation’s ongoing mandate to support contemporary art making. Apr 23 @ 8 pm 23 hours ago
- Join the fun b4 Apr 27! RT @CultureSoupKW: Have you shared your inspiration with the world? @kwartgallery needs you! fb.me/6yblG7pJk 1 day ago
- Dawn Cain, BMO's curator, talks about the Project Room gallery & the corporate collection, tonite, 8 pm, @ KWAG. FREE ow.ly/w374o 1 day ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →