- Everyday Artists Sketched the Day Away at the Second Draw-a-thon This Weekend
- Summer Reading List: “Under the Influence” with Jane Buyers
- KW|AG’s Vaults
- Seniors in the Studio
- Youth Council’s Busy Year!
- Art and Wellness
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Seeing Both Sides
- Interesting connections between the art world and the work of corporate law.
- Show & Tell at KW|AG takes us back.
- RT @oac_cao: Spread the word about importance of #arts ed for International Arts Education Week! tinyurl.com/mkdzqdu #artsedON #artsedwk 41 minutes ago
- Sat, Jun 6, 1-4pm @ the Main Library, 35 Albert St., WPL & our community partners are hosting a fun filled afternoon! http://t.co/xEcsEWE9fF 2 hours ago
- Have you RSVP'd for KW|AG's AGM this Thursday at 7 pm? Call Jennifer Laurie, 519-579-5860 ext 221 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 18 hours ago
- Even more motivation to go to galleries and look at art: twitter.com/sarahkernohan/… 21 hours ago
- RT @Boltmade: We'll be hosting #HackerNest KW at the office in two Mondays! Join us for a good ol' time. j.mp/1dvoywb 21 hours ago
Categories101 @KW|AG Art Artist Talk Calls classes & workshops colab Community Contemporary Exhibitions Films for adults for kids For teens Gallery Gather at the Gallery Get hands on with art Guest blogger Interviews Kitchener Learning Lectures Music Openings Out there Party Perm Collection Things we like Uncategorized Waterloo Region
Tag Archives: WonderfulWaterloo.com
A BlackBerry shot of the Gloss Fashion Show crowd We had such a great time and are glad that you did too. Over 130 of you made the journey through the snow to take part in our very own social … Continue reading →